• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
So, no Nash tonight possibly, and LaMarcus is tweeting that he has a migraine. JJ Hickson is probably out with a bad back.

Shameball incoming.

Do Lakers fans even want to see this team again next year? There doesn't seem to be any possibility of much improvement and trying to force this thing to work might result in guys getting extensions that shouldn't.

That is shameball. Doesn't anyone want to play the spoiler and fuck the Lakers over?

Portland is still gonna try and fuck the lakers. Golden State and Houston would love to as well. Depending on how secure SA's seeding is, Pop might either try to spoil LA's playoff hopes or troll and throw his bench out there.

The next week and a half is gonna be good. It's really up to Utah tho. If Memphis is resting by the last game of the season they could beat them and Minny twice in their last 3 games.

Emwitus

Do Lakers fans even want to see this team again next year? There doesn't seem to be any possibility of much improvement and trying to force this thing to work might result in guys getting extensions that shouldn't.

The team was better of with mike brown. That's how bad things are.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
The Wolves are apparently pretty sure he'll be back.

Is he even still trying to play? I don't even remember the last time I heard something about that dude. The only time I even see him is when makes cameos sitting behind the Wolves bench.

Read this morning that he plans to play again this season and hasn't ruled out coming back next season

Like there's a choice? The team was put together with a 2 year plan in mind. We just have accept what we have, it was part of the risk of all the moves Mitch made.

Losing Mike D is really all I want this offseason, that and keeping Dwight. Then it's up to the FO if they want to move Pau or not, then reload in 2014.

Meier

So I never actually watch NBA games these days since I have no way to see the Magic easily but what the fuck at this Bucks jersey. Hideous is an understatement.

545961_10151422793396909_835712914_n.jpg

h3ro

Lookin' good moris.
So I never actually watch NBA games these days since I have no way to see the Magic easily but what the fuck at this Bucks jersey. Hideous is an understatement.

545961_10151422793396909_835712914_n.jpg

2000's throwback unis. Fear ezdeer.

qCWZJW7.png

damn that suns uni was dope.

Vandiger

If Dumbtoni is still here next season you might as well move Gasol. The guy just doesn't fit this dumb coach's system and Pau deserves more than being treated like a doormat for this retard coach. Dump Artest, Blake, Meeks, Duhon, Ebanks. Move Nash too for a draft pick and hopefully get a younger defensive minded PG.

Fuck Jimbo, he should be out. Three times he has hired shit coaches.

If Dumbtoni is still here next season you might as well move Gasol. The guy just doesn't fit this dumb coach's system and Pau deserves more than being treated like a doormat for this retard coach. Dump Artest, Blake, Meeks, Duhon, Ebanks. Move Nash too for a draft pick and hopefully get a younger defensive minded PG.

Who is the third?

So PC gamers who transitioned from xbox live whats the population like for games?

With consoles you obviously get all manner of people due to price of entry, but what for example is the BF3 PC community like? Is everyone really good because only the most hardcore of the hardcore have a PC that can run it, or is it just as varied as console MP in terms of terrible players and good ones?

linsivvi

Antoni needs to go, but Pau is not being misused any more, no small thanks to all the people openly criticizing him to the media. He's now just a guy who's once again desperately trying to keep his job and would do anything to do so. That's also what happened last season with the Knicks when he randomly insert players into the lineup until he stumbled into Linsanity.

Also Rudy T is not a shit coach.

SUPREME1

Banned

No need to dump Meeks. One of the only legit three point shooters the Lakers have seen in a looong time. It should be simple: Dwight beasts down low, allowing Meeks wide open shots.

Except Dantoni fucks everything up.

Edit:

Yeah, Rudy had some personal issues. Nothing to do with the Lakers.

MikeB and MikeD are the only two shit stains.

Smokey

So PC gamers who transitioned from xbox live whats the population like for games?

With consoles you obviously get all manner of people due to price of entry, but what for example is the BF3 PC community like? Is everyone really good because only the most hardcore of the hardcore have a PC that can run it, or is it just as varied as console MP in terms of terrible players and good ones?

There's good people. There's people at Herpes Reasons levels. People in between. In other words, normal.

linsivvi

No need to dump Meeks. One of the only legit three point shooters the Lakers have seen in a looong time. It should be simple: Dwight beasts down low, allowing Meeks wide open shots.

Except Dantoni fucks everything up.

Edit:

Yeah, Rudy had some personal issues. Nothing to do with the Lakers.

MikeB and MikeD are the only two shit stains.

Yeah, his health just wouldn't allow him to do this any more. Jerry kept him around and gave him a job for a few years. Classy as always.

Vahagn

Pau's been great since he came back from injury, not withstanding the couple games it took him to get back into game shape. He won't be doing international competition and he's a ridiculously over priced 4th option, but he's still our best 4th option we can possibly find.

If the plan is to try to win next year, you keep him. If it's to reload, you trade his expiring for pieces and hope to get some talent back on top of the draft picks.

I for one think this team would be very good to great next year with a training camp and the ability to practice defensive sets. Injuries notwithstanding. And that's the problem. If Kobe or Dwight go down for 20-30 games next season. it's all down the drain again. If we have a healthy team, and have Jodie, Antawn, Blake, Hill, Clark, and one more veteran guard who can play defense and hit the 3 so we can go 9-10 deep without injuries we should be fine.

Replacing D'Antoni would also be awesome, but I doubt we hire someone else and pay 3 coaches at the same time.

Top Bottom