• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

kobe is on a mission tonight.
Kobe swings his hands around EVERY time he thinks hes been fouled. Fuck Billy Mac

crying_baby.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Cloudy

Banned
LMA scored 13 and Lillard scored 25. Who's the worthless one?

Yeah like lilliard wasn't burning Blake till Kobe took him. Sorry but I don't blame a 34 yr old kobe for not containing a top flight pg while carrying this sorry team on the other end

thekad

Banned
Yeah like lilliard wasn't burning Blake till Kobe took him. Sorry but I don't blame a 34 yr old kobe for not containing a top flight pg while carrying this sorry team on the other end
He's not carrying them on the other end though. The rest of the team is shooting a better percentage than Kobe. He's just shooting more.

I don't want the Grizzlies to pass the Nuggets in the standings...

Grizzlies-Clippers and Nuggets-Warriors would both be pretty close, I think Nuggets-Clippers would be a pretty one-sided series with Gallinari out.

thekad

Banned

Grizzlies-Clippers and Nuggets-Warriors would both be pretty close, I think Nuggets-Clippers would be a pretty one-sided series with Gallinari out.
But Grizzles/Rockets would be a good series if they can move up to 6th.

Emwitus

The only guy who puts any effort on defense outside of dwight played 8 mins. That's all you need to know about d'antoni. He'd rather have shooters....regardless of anything else happening on the court.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Oh sweet the Suns won tonight.

Locks up the 2nd best odds in the lottery for Orlando unless the Bobcats yeah okay I can't even finish that sentence.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english

I do want that. No Grizzlies/Clippers series before the second round.

Top Bottom