• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

The Lakers have won like 4 times in Portland during the regular season for the last 12 years. This team on a back-to-back? Not happening.

Against the bench of a lottery team? If they don't win tonight, that would be almost as bad as if they had lost to New Orleans last night.

linsivvi

Against the bench of a lottery team? If they don't win tonight, that would be almost as bad as if they had lost to New Orleans last night.

I can't recall the last time the Lakers won comfortably against any team, but more importantly, Portland just hates us. The crowd will be a big factor this game knowing what the stake is.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Listening to the Chad Ford BS Report, and I want the Wolves to take this Kentavious Caldwell-Pope just based on his name.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
God fucking dammit Orlando.

Dammit Tobias and Vucevic. Why. Just fucking why :(

Fun nugget:

ESPNChrisPalmer
3 games of 30 pts, 19 rebs, 5 asts this season. Magic teammates Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris BOTH got one tonight.

lol Garnett,

Fake Tough Guy Act again

Fun nugget:

ESPNChrisPalmer
3 games of 30 pts, 19 rebs, 5 asts this season. Magic teammates Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris BOTH got one tonight.

The feels man...the feels

Vic

Please help me with my bad english

Fun nugget:

ESPNChrisPalmer
Insane.

exarkun

i thought it was the candy that gave him power.

Yo, we can't have his kind of chubby ass running around on the court. Harden will give him that hard body.

And DY, felton still got some game in him. We don't care about defense much in H-town, dude can score and get others involved. If he can stop a PG once in a while, Asik can clean that shit up.

Meier

Tobias Harris is the real deal. Probably felt damn good to do that against the Bucks.

5 more assists for Vucevic tonight. That's 11 in two games. That's about a month's worth for D12.

If Lakers lose here can they still make the playoffs?

Yeah but they need to win 1 more game than the Jazz so they would need the Jazz to lose at least once and win the rest of the games. The former will likely happen but the latter is much less likely considering they still have to play the Spurs.

Edit: With Harris and Vucevic beasting, if Orlando can get a decent PG, they could definitely be a contender in the East.

Meier

Vucevic's current contract.

Code:
Team	         2012-13	 2013-14	 2014-15
Orlando Magic	$1,719,480	$1,793,520	$2,751,260

What a bargain.

Yeah but they need to win 1 more game than the Jazz so they would need the Jazz to lose at least once and win the rest of the games. The former will likely happen but the latter is much less likely considering they still have to play the Spurs.

Edit: With Harris and Vucevic beasting, if Orlando can get a decent PG, they could definitely be a contender in the East.

they would have an amazing frontline with Harris/Wiggins/Vucevic

Trail Blazers PR ‏@TrailBlazersPR 14m
Damian Lillard is the first rookie in the Western Conference to record 500 assists since Chris Paul (2005-06).
Retweeted by NBA

Interesting

Top Bottom