• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Woodson might put Carmelo in here. Personally I wouldn't do it, force this unit to toe the line and make it to the 7 minutes mark. If they blow it they blow it.

EDIT: OH COME ON COPE STEP ON THE TOWEL!

Now Copeland getting exploited like crazy. He is so late on these closeouts it's not funny, so many open 3's. It's his lapses on D that keep him from being a rotation player.

Fuck this, get Novak in the game now.

Jimmy Butler is awesome

Also, the Bulls need to drop to the 6th seed. Hawks-Nets and Bulls-Pacers would be awesomely terrible instead of just terrible terrible like how some of the matchups now look.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Jimmy Butler is awesome

Also, the Bulls need to drop to the 6th seed. Hawks-Nets and Bulls-Pacers would be awesomely terrible instead of just terrible terrible like how some of the matchups now look.

how does wishing for this not get you banned?

Edgeward

natebeltenutq.gif

man were terrible without our bigs. cant be too mad at the result relying on novak and cope to fill in for tyson
This is why I thought we'd probably lose tonight. However considering Deng hasn't been too big an impact I'm a bit surprised at the score.

then I saw how bad Copeland can be on rotations... yeah.

rando14

The east has only 2 possibly interest series. Heat vs bulls and heat vs Knicks. maybe Knicks vs nets. Every other combo sucks.

Honestly at this point, it's the Heat, the Knicks, and everyone else. I'm pretty sure everyone in NBA gaf would like the eastern playoffs to just skip to the ecf.

Vahagn

So Metta randomly showed up at my office building about an hour ago. I was out grabbing In-N-Out but when I got back the main lobby guy showed me a picture he took with him.

This is a couple months after CP3 filmed part of the first Cliff Paul commercial here.

Pretty random and awesome stuff.

This is why I thought we'd probably lose tonight. However considering Deng hasn't been too big an impact I'm a bit surprised at the score.

then I saw how bad Copeland can be on rotations... yeah.

cope is honestly only good for getting some quick buckets playing 10-12 mins a night tops. his ball handling is trash, hes slow as fuck on rotations and has no defensive reflexes, and he really hasnt set a single good pick tonight.

would be nice to get 14 but its all about the post season now. bulls da streak killas

Top Bottom