• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

the Nets have the kind of players who dont get sucked in by the fuckball vortex. Bropez, iso Joe. Bropez is eating Roy Hibbert alive
Speaking of Hibbert, He's been putting up some great stat lines for the past few weeks. Is he proving he's worth the contract?

Checking on Twitter, Woodson is still furious over the tech called on JR Smith yesterday.

Apparently he felt if JR got one, two other guys should've. :p
lol at that speed, it looks like jr smacked hinrich in the head.

Speaking of Hibbert, He's been putting up some great stat lines for the past few weeks. Is he proving he's worth the contract?

lol at that speed, it looks like jr smacked hinrich in the head.

depends how well he does for them in the playoffs. they need him to score at least 14-16 points a game. thats not an impossibly tough ask for a 7'2 guy making 12 million a year playing in an era with weak centers

Turner is going to off himself at halftime.

Dude seriously is about to cry

I've never seen a guy give too many fucks. He cares too much. So everything has to be perfect or he goes emo.

like wat the fuck

Vire

That was pretty shitty of the Spurs to do it after March 1st though.

Now he isn't Playoff eligible. I wonder what happened.

Guarding Green with bigs is such a terrible, terrible idea.

Edit: it's a shame the Nets' projected opponents for the first two rounds are Chicago and Miami, I don't think they fear anyone else in the conference.

KingKong

wait Boston is playing Miami? weird, feels like there's been no hype for the game, maybe they just assumed that Miami would sit players

It's fucking refreshing to see our guys try to compete from the tip. Too bad it's always followed up by a nut shot when our best players (aka MKG) get their minutes cut later in the game.

It's fucking refreshing to see our guys try to compete from the tip. Too bad it's always followed up by a nut shot when our best players (aka MKG) get their minutes cut later in the game.

More minutes to a 10/5/5 in 26 min player is not going to change the odds much

Top Bottom