• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Cipherr

So.... Im thinking the nuggets are going to body some teams in the playoffs, but before I go running off at the mouth with predictions of them taking the conference....

Does anyone know if Ty Lawson is due back in time for the playoffs from his injury? Gallinari gone will hurt, but I still think they are gonna cleave through some teams unless stop playing the way they have been in the last few months.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden going HarGod.

darkside31337, doing it without Parsons too.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
They're playing 7 people and he can't get burn. Either cut him and sign someone who'll play or play him, he's actually a good defender.

At the very least he can play good D on Melo in practice. Also I really hope the bulls stay in the 5 seed... Let them do something worthwhile these playoffs and wear the Heat down.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

First time Ive seen Harden get really angry.

These refs are trash. Missing the easiest calls in the game.

bah does that mean we have a chance of seeing chicago if we make it to the second round if the seeding stays as is? ugh

I don't remember a single time during which I thought "eh, James White is feeling it tonight"

every time i utter "james white", its usually followed by a "fuck you" and "you moron that was a stupid foul"

giri

LoL the rockets commentators are so fucking terrible.

Complaining about "phantom fouls" that aren't so phantom with Harden on your team.

Matrix

Matrix

God damn I miss Parsons.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i guess cb sent his terrible refs to houston

Drake+YOLO.jpg

Matrix

what happened to parsons?

He's been out the last 4 games with a calf injury. I think our own Tjones injured him hah

Matrix

Lol

push prince "part of the game"

harden gets touched "legit call, great move"

trash commentators.

90% of the leagues teams have trash commentators.

Top Bottom