• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
these are really really bad though. like, this affects the quality of the viewing experience, bad.

It's Clyde and Bullard, not sure what you're expecting lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lin's shot was out of his Knicks days lol

Wow huge miss by best Gasol.

that old guy that does the play by play for Houston is a salty bastard.

Bill Worrell is among the best in the league.

What do you expect listening to the call of the opposing team?

Welcome to the Rockets in the 1994 Finals against the Knicks with Marv Albert calling the game for NBC.

Bill Worrell is among the best in the league.

What do you expect listening to the call of the opposing team?

Welcome to the Rockets in the 1994 Finals against the Knicks with Marv Albert calling the game.

compared to who, Ralph Lawler and Sean Elliot? he's biased and a dick. always takes little digs at everyone.

Wow what a big time block. Who was that? I missed it and I'm at work so I don't have the sound on.

Edit: Ah, Griffin. That was huge. I do feel bad for the Hornicans, though. Losing like this has to wear on you after a while even if you're tanking.

I know it's been said, but damn. These Houston commentators. I expect every local commentary team to show some bias—it happens—but not this overtly or consistently.

Matrix

Fucking NBA league pass online fucking up now >_<

Oh well, at least the Clippers won. Now I'm not so sure that I want Denver to lose. Even without Bogut, I want nothing to do with the Warriors.

Edit: Also, I get the feeling that if Hayward makes maybe 2 more shots in the 4th quarter, we'll hear all about G-Tyme despite All Jefferson being the reason that they're winning right now.

Matrix

Harden pulled a Jordan lol too bad he isn't Jordan.

Oh well, get well Parsons! Need him back badly.

rando14

@ChrisDaniels5: NEW: Two sources confirm Hansen/Ballmer considering upping offer for #NBAKings. I'm told $25m increase being considered.

Fuck this

Vire

I'm watching Utah vs. Minnesota on a Friday night.

What the hell am I doing with my life? Do I really hate the Lakers this much?

Top Bottom