• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

masud

Banned
Knicks-age, what are your playoff expectations?=)

We're gonna beat Boston. We'll have a good shot at beating Indy with home court and Sheed and Camby back but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Knicks lose in the 2nd round (which was my prediction to start the season). We have absolutely no chance against the Heat, 6 game series max.

rando14

We're gonna beat Boston. We'll have a good shot at beating Indy with home court and Sheed and Camby back but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Knicks lose in the 2nd round (which was my prediction to start the season). We have absolutely no chance against the Heat, 6 game series max.

Even with the hot fire you guys have had lately you don't give yourself any chance against the heat?

I like most of Rubio's game, but how many guards in NBA history have been high quality players after being unable to hit layups or jumpers in their first two years?

Also, that's a horrible call.

masud

Banned
Even with the hot fire you guys have had lately you don't give yourself any chance against the heat?

Nope. Miami is too good, they won't lose 4 games this post season. I'll root for the Knicks to win but I don't see it happening.

edit: why is this Utah game not over yet? Stern trying his hardest.

linsivvi

I like most of Rubio's game, but how many guards in NBA history have been high quality players after being unable to hit layups or jumpers in their first two years?

Also, that's a horrible call.

I've said that before, until Rubio put some serious work on his shots, he will never be an elite guard. 36% FG is just not acceptable.

Edgeward

Cool, Dallas won. Although I still doubt Clips will catch up to the 3. I just want home court for the 1st round at least. It will be huge against the Grizz.

Top Bottom