• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
It's fascinating how abruptly Earl Clark has reverted back into his old garbage form.

Cloudy

Banned
I love how Harden is mentioned as an MVP candidate but Kobe isnt even though Kobe has better stats across the board and might have a better record

Vire

Lakers will get annihilated in the Playoffs, they shot close to 30% last game as well.

Shooting 29% right now.

l oh fucking l
I love how Harden is mentioned as an MVP candidate but Kobe isnt even though Kobe has better stats across the board and might have a better record

Who cares?

Lebron owns both of them. Battle of the losers!

Emwitus

Lakers will get annihilated in the Playoffs, they shot close to 30% last game as well.

Shooting 29% right now.

l oh fucking l

Who cares?

Lebron owns both of them.

This is exactly why anyone saying the lakers are better without kobe are delusional.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Stop ittttttttt

Why the fuck is GLOCK's no defending ass playing?

Pau
Metta
Morris
Blake
Jamison
Clark
Howard
Meeks

THAT'S ALL I WANT TO SEE. 8 man rotation, period.

People obviously forgot how bad the Laker's summer league team was when Glock and Morris were on the court together. :(

I like how winning 45 games with three other hall of famers is MVP worthy but a former sixth man on the youngest team in the league doing the exact same isn't.

pilonv1

BIFZ90xCUAEOVeL.jpg:large

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Well this is fucking lame. So much for my "Most Dangerous 9th Seed of All Time" OT title.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Vire

I don't know which I would want more if I was a Lakers fan.

To be humiliated on national TV for four straight games under the brightest lights.

Or miss the Playoffs entirely.

Emwitus

steve blake is our best player right now.
unreal.

lol but his arguably the player with the most heart....not forgetting metta.

I don't know which I would want more if I was a Lakers fan.

To be humiliated on national TV for four straight games under the brightest lights.

Or miss the Playoffs entirely.

Obviously the former. No kobe/nash wont be that much of a humiliation. Nash is probably not playing again.

Darkman M

I like how winning 45 games with three other hall of famers is MVP worthy but a former sixth man on the youngest team in the league doing the exact same isn't.
There is no MVP race period, but this 3 hall of famer talk is idiotic. Nash has played what 30 games or so and is a shell of his former self. Pau the last 10 games is just now getting back somewhat healthy. Dwight is coming of back serious back surgery and just now starting to turn it around, you sound like Kad.

Top Bottom