• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That was a foul, but lol nice acting Blake. Like you got the shit knocked out of you.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
bwahahaahaha Lakers D wut was that

Matrix

Lakers being led by Blake.... that's sad as hell.

For both teams.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Orlando Magic have set an all-time NBA record for fewest free-throw attempts per game in a season (16.57 per game).

mastery in tanking.

Emwitus

2-9? :lol

Birdman did better than that tonight.

I honestly don't care about his offense. Everybody else has to score and defend. It got to a point where even harden was afraid to come into the paint because of him...no one else plays defense on this stupid team...and the coaches rotations are mind boggling.

God, I love Steph Curry. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUEWHqBEkZQ&feature=youtu.be

pE3iMfC.jpg

Vire

I honestly don't care about his offense. Everybody else has to score and defend. It got to a point where even harden was afraid to come into the paint because of him...no one else plays defense on this stupid team...and the coaches rotations are mind boggling.

If you want a center who plays good defense you can sign Joel Anthony in the off season.

He's a real offensive beast too.

Top Bottom