• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Stupid Harden real stupid.

Edgeward

If only Griffin can get some fucking buckets. 1 for 8, 3 points. Jesus fuck

CP3 gonna have to put the team on his back against the Kings.

If only Griffin can get some fucking buckets. 1 for 8, 3 points. Jesus fuck

CP3 gonna have to put the team on his back against the Kings.

He's hurt. VDN is extremely stupid for playing him most of the third quarter despite showing obvious signs that his back is acting up.

pilonv1

If only the Rockets knew how to run a play.

Daughter-of-Houston-Coach-McHale-dies.jpg

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I want to win this game so bad. Not because of the better seeding, that's whatever, I'm just happy to be in the playoffs, but because god damn would it be sweet to watch the Rockets and OKC kill each other.

How would that series not be fun as fuck to watch?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I want to win this game so bad. Not because of the better seeding, that's whatever, I'm just happy to be in the playoffs, but because god damn would it be sweet to watch the Rockets and OKC kill each other.

How would that series not be fun as fuck to watch?
because OKC would blow the Rockets out every game in a sweep? terrible matchup.

how fucking dumb is kevin mchale

you need to win this game for the sake of playoff seedings and you're playing d-league spec guys in the 4th quarter

Matrix

how fucking dumb is kevin mchale

you need to win this game for the sake of playoff seedings and you're playing d-league spec guys in the 4th quarter

We don't have a coach.

Matrix

About 9 mins to go and now over the foul limit and Mchale is like I give no fucks smh

this is mike brown in cleveland level coaching right now by kevin mchale

patrick beverly or whoever has been in for like 8 minutes

hopefully when dwight goes there next year he gets him fired

Top Bottom