• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

PBY

Banned
Knicks age needs to learn that regular season = / = the playoffs.

Although that's hard to learn if you can't make it past the 1st round.

If Boston doesn't win a few more games they're facing the Heat in Round 1. So they have every incentive to play well now.

EDIT: Britney Griner playing well right now.

What makes you think that?

He just repeated to NBA.com that he might not play beyond this contract, and says he will make the decision this summer. Granted he may still decide to play on, but the fact that he's thinking about it is crazy. He's the kind of guy everyone assumed would play til he's 40.

Baby Milo

He just repeated to NBA.com that he might not play beyond this contract, and says he will make the decision this summer. Granted he may still decide to play on, but the fact that he's thinking about it is crazy. He's the kind of guy everyone assumed would play til he's 40.

kobe's not retiring

cmon bro

err... he said this last year. Why is this news? He said to the idea that he'd be a diminished role player scoring 16-18 a game "Heelllllllllllllllllllll no."

he said this:

While re-affirming that he is leaning toward walking away after an 18th campaign, Bryant made it clear in an interview with NBA.com he expects to make a call before reporting to training camp and probably even long before that. One factor in the decision is the chance to end all the endless questions. Another is to give the Lakers clarity moving forward, in general, and particularly in conjunction with any contract talks that may take place.

“We’ll talk,” Bryant said after piling up 19 points, 14 assists against one turnover and nine rebounds while playing all but 23 seconds of the 103-98 victory over the Kings at Sleep Train Arena. “I’ll talk to my family and stuff and really see if I want to continue to sacrifice as much as I’m sacrificing right now. I’m putting my body through a lot to just try to get ready to play every single night. To do what I’m doing right now, it’s not easy. I’ll tell you, it’s taken a lot of commitment.”

Is your sense that next season will be your last?

“As I sit here right now, yeah.”

Is there anything the Lakers can say that would make it more likely you played beyond next season?

“No,” Bryant told NBA.com. “It’s my decision. It’s really about what I want to do, if I want to train and be psychotic with my training. That’s what it comes down to. It’s really how I’m feeling physically.”

last night.

Sanjuro

Most teams would want to face the teams they have a decent/good shot at beating than a team with a lower chance of winning. Then again Celtics don't seem to have much common sense.

I don't know if you've watched a majority of the Celtics/Heat matchups, but they obviously enjoy matching up.

Top Bottom