• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Was sitting James and Wade on Sunday night a calculated response from the Heat?

"I could see how you guys can draw that conclusion, but no," Miami coach Erik Spoelstra said.

Popovich pretended to be stunned by the news.

"What kind of s--- is that?" the Spurs coach said after stepping a few feet backward in mock astonishment. "Are you kidding me? Who would think of something like that? That's below the belt. There's no place for that."

charsace

I agree with Noriega,gravy is shit.

Same here. How can people eat that slop?

What? What!?! My mind can't grasp these comments. Gravy is so damn good. Gravy is good with a lot of things. Gravy is just gravy.

Big man play is weak that's why. You have a lot of guys that are old and/or worn who are still effective because the level of big man play is low. KG, Duncan, Dirk, and a few other guys still have a place in the league because of it.

rando14

While the injury is gruesome I don't think it is all that bad. If it's just a tibial/fibula fracture he could be healed in a decent amount of time.

anyone think Smith and Siva can amount to anything at the next level? I get the feeling they are D-League lifers but part of me wonders if they can find careers as bench scorers/playmakers.

giri

So is there a legit reason the heat shouldn't get fined, and a law suit filed against them, too?

Fining the spurs in the first place was a retarded precedent.

So is there a legit reason the heat shouldn't get fined, and a law suit filed against them, too?

Fining the spurs in the first place was a retarded precedent.

They should be fined, and the Spurs should have been too. These coaches and front office jerkoffs need to stop trying to flex their dicks at each other at the expense of the fans.

giri

They should be fined, and the Spurs should have been too. These coaches and front office jerkoffs need to stop trying to flex their dicks at each other at the expense of the fans.

Neither team should ever have been fined. They're not there to win the regular season. And thats that.

There's only 10 20 PPG players this year compared to 23 back in 2006 and 27 back in 2008 so it's not that surprising. It's really hard to score 20 PPG anymore because of the discouragement of iso ball, fewer minutes for each individual player, and massive drop in FTAs.

edit: That injury is so horrible, fuck, ugh.

Neither team should ever have been fined. They're not there to win the regular season. And thats that.

That's a great message to fans paying out the ass for expensive tickets. "Our teams don't care about regular season games!" They are there to entertain fans. That's it. Everything else is secondary, as shitty as that sounds. If that doesn't happen, the league doesn't exist.

giri

That's a great message to fans paying out the ass for expensive tickets. "Our teams don't care about regular season games!" They are there to entertain fans. That's it. Everything else is secondary, as shitty as that sounds. If that doesn't happen, the league doesn't exist.

Nope. They're not there to win the regular season. Individual regular season games are meaningless to championship contending teams. And player management is much more important.

Like it or not, that's the truth and reality of it.

That said, the spurs should be fined for these jerseys.

Who on the Heat would guard him in a potential Finals matchup? Lebron would shut him down if it's him.

0_o

Thats really ambitious of you.

Who on the Heat would guard him in a potential Finals matchup? Lebron would shut him down if it's him.
what-the-fuck-is-this.jpg

Vire

What the fuck man! Why is Spo resting starters on this game? Beyond dumb, win this game - secure home court and then rest everyone. God dammit.

Really annoyed with Spo right now.

Top Bottom