• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

syphon how many points did the mvp score today

350x254px-LL-1ccd3867_grinch.gif

effzee

Great game by Melo.

Blame the loss for Miami on complete lack of energy in the 2nd half, Cole's terrible play, and well Melo couldn't miss.

I wonder how much longer Lebron and Wade sit?

Vire

Great game by Melo.

Blame the loss for Miami on complete lack of energy in the 2nd half, Cole's terrible play, and well Melo couldn't miss.

They'll sit as long as the Spurs keep losing.

The Knicks can probably push Miami to 6 games. It's not really a knock on the Knicks: I can only plausibly imagine the Spurs making a series out of Miami.

thekad

Banned
Great game by Melo.

They'll probably mix and match until home court is locked up.

effzee

The Knicks can probably push Miami to 6 games. It's not really a knock on the Knicks: I can only plausibly imagine the Spurs making a series out of Miami.

I'm still not sold on Miami playing to full potential and just blowing by the East.

Pacers, Knicks, or Celtics can all push them to 6-7 games. And OKC and SA can outright beat Miami for the title.

Miami's energy level wavers too much.

Great game by Melo.

All of the remaining games on the Heat schedule are winnable without Bron and Wade. They might just shut them down for the rest of the season. I'm hoping they dont though.

Vire

I'm still not sold on Miami playing to full potential and just blowing by the East.

Pacers, Knicks, or Celtics can all push them to 6-7 games. And OKC and SA can outright beat Miami for the title.

Miami's energy level wavers too much.
What the hell... I'm not even going to get into the east.

What makes you think OKC even has the slightest chance against the Heat?

We've beaten them the last 6 times we met.

KingKong

Theyre the highest scoring offense with a clown for a coach and no system

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Every time I see D'antoni I get pissed at the fact that motherfucker has been failing upward for almost his whole career.

effzee

I said why I think SA or OKC can beat them.

Talent wise there is no competition but the Heat don't play consistent team defense for the whole game. And their energy levels dip. Lately they had been spotting teams 10-15 point leads in the first half and then putting in heroic efforts to win. Maybe it was all because of the streak, pressure, or boredom from playing shitty EC teams but if it carries over into the post season good teams can take advantage.

If I had to make a prediction then yea Heat win it all but I don't think it will be as easy as people make it out to be.

Nori Chan

All of the above

http://asset3.neogaf.com/forum/image.php?u=10036&dateline=1361926174[IMG][/QUOTE]
wat
[quote="giri, post: 52464717"]Just confess your sins Nori Chan.[/QUOTE]

I rather not giri. Stop tempting me

[quote="h3ro, post: 52464861"]yu mad bro?[/QUOTE]
u random bro

Top Bottom