• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

I'm still not sold on Miami playing to full potential and just blowing by the East.

Pacers, Knicks, or Celtics can all push them to 6-7 games. And OKC and SA can outright beat Miami for the title.

Miami's energy level wavers too much.

What the hell... I'm not even going to get into the east.

What makes you think OKC even has the slightest chance against the Heat?

We've beaten them the last 6 times we met.

I don't disagree with effzee at all, I feel the same way. That's why I said if the Knicks are in the ECF I'd say that goes to 6. The playoffs are always pretty tough even if you win series in 5 sometimes.

KingGondo

Banned
I don't disagree with effzee at all, I feel the same way. That's why I said if the Knicks are in the ECF I'd say that goes to 6. The playoffs are always pretty tough even if you win series in 5 sometimes.
I feel like we have very little chance now, but it we make a couple key adjustments (yeah yeah, Brooks is still our coach) we'd have a chance.

The playoffs are a different animal. The Spurs won something like 44 of 46 before losing 4 straight to OKC last year, and just when it looked like OKC was gonna at least defend home court after game 1, they lose 4 straight. Go figure.

My sole wish is for the West playoffs to live up to their potential, and for the East playoffs not to be a complete shitshow.

thekad

Banned
Lakers fans are so fairweather :lol All the lifelongs who were crowing during the summer are nowhere to be seen during a decisive game.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
lakers gonna fire dan tony at halftime and hire philjack for the 2nd half

Top Bottom