• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

So9XpoZ.jpg

Amazing thing is I think she looks even better at 51 or whatever.

She is so fine.

thekad

Banned
Lakers could go on a run if Dwight keeps playing as well as he has. He looks almost as disruptive (in a good way) as he did with the Magic.

Rick Carlisle is a fucking idiot. Doubling Kobe is not working because the Lakers are making all of their threes. Make him take the game over so he'll constantly jack up bad shots. And why in the hell does Kaman have more points and shot attempts than Dirk? This team is hot garbage.

Rick Carlisle is a fucking idiot. Doubling Kobe is not working because the Lakers are making all of their threes. Make him take the game over so he'll constantly jack up bad shots. And why in the hell does Kaman have more points and shot attempts than Dirk? This team is hot garbage.

You post reckless shit all the time but 33% is not all.

Isn't your point that Dallas should let Kobe shoot LA out of the game? If so that's exactly the opposite of your point.

If I'm a coach, I never double Kobe. It never works. It's also one of the main reasons why Dallas' rebounding has been so putrid this game. They've got three guys circling the perimeter the entire game on defense.

Top Bottom