• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

If I'm a coach, I never double Kobe. It never works. It's also one of the main reasons why Dallas' rebounding has been so putrid this game. They've got three guys circling the perimeter the entire game on defense.

So do you or don't you believe doubling Kobe is a bad idea because LA is making all 33% of their 3s?

Vahagn

Hey guys, Kobe's teammates are so awesome, why does he have such a high usage rate? Surely The team won't turn over the ball 3 straight times without him touching the ball.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Forget Kobe. Shaq thanked NO teammates. What a dick

Shaq thanked everyone during a 6 minute segment, especially Kobe who he called his brother and friend. He said they shared 1000 bad times, but millions of great ones - and 'one clearly outweighs the other.'

ISOM

Meeks bricking open shots is only in my mind?
The kobe defense force is strong in you.
Tell me, were you a bit upset when Shaq didn't mention kobe?

Dude it's not even that serious. All I'm saying is that meeks was open while kobe was driving and he passed it to him. Kobe is not a natural pg, I don't expect him to keep track of who is hot and who is not. Kobe has been passing all game and trying to keep his teammates involved and that is good enough for me.

Dude it's not even that serious. All I'm saying is that meeks was open while kobe was driving and he passed it to him. Kobe is not a natural pg, I don't expect him to keep track of who is hot and who is not. Kobe has been passing all game and trying to keep his teammates involved and that is good enough for me.
If it wasn't that serious, don't quote me.
which imo, kobe is a poor pg and makes poor decision as a point.
And made a poor decision in the final seconds of the 3rd

Vahagn

Prove me wrong, hot stuff.

You going on and on about a specific play where Kobe passed to an open jump shooter who's made several 3's so far this game and acting like it was a bad play because he didn't pass to the player you prefer is just silly. Earl has been hotter this game, Meeks is a better 3 point, Meeks was open and got the ball.

You're acting like he passed the ball to Dwight behind the arc or something. Definition of pointless nit picking.

Top Bottom