• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Emwitus

Mo and Foye are sucking, Denver is getting FT's.

this game is ova

toothpaste-tooth-paste-asian-misc-bb-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1352.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets seem to enjoy playing like shit against shit teams.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Asik the beast, then again Cole Aldrich is garbage.

Matrix

Damn Parsons is good

exarkun

How many times are the Kings announcers going to tell us everyone is having a great time at the arena? Kinda sad.

Also, I feel bad for the kings cause every time they get close they do something really fucking stupid

Edit: Right on que!

Matrix

How many times are the Kings announcers going to tell us everyone is having a great time at the arena? Kinda sad.

Also, I feel bad for the kings cause every time they get close they do something really fucking stupid

Edit: Right on que!

KeithSmart2.gif

Emwitus

Offtopic..some comp tech just charged me 350 bucks to replace my screen on a sony viao F! (*&(*@&!*(! I got ripped of gaf? right?

Matrix

Wtf wasn't Jones getting playing time smh

PARGOD

Top Bottom