• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

From April 22nd, 2012:

NEVAR FORGET

untitled-6bkkpb.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468670&page=334

goddamnit philly

feels like not too long ago they were sitting easy in the playoff picture

Then we stopped fooling ourselves into thinking Bynum was a real person and then back to reality.

I'm glad this draft blows so I won't be too mad about not tanking earlier.

but man Mo and Vucevic gives me feels like Doug.

We are going to be bad for a looong time but never bad enough for it to matter.

Loser-Bro for life man

KingGondo

Banned
Then we stopped fooling ourselves into thinking Bynum was a real person and then back to reality.

I'm glad this draft blows so I won't be too mad about not tanking earlier.

but man Mo and Vucevic gives me feels like Doug.

We are going to be bad for a looong time but never bad enough for it to matter.

Loser-Bro for life man
You guys should be a lock for a top-5 pick next year, right?

Snag a contributor in this draft and join the Wiggins sweepstakes.

You guys should be a lock for a top-5 pick next year, right?

Snag a contributor in this draft and join the Wiggins sweepstakes.

Next year will be the tank-Apocalypse. Phantom injuries. Random trades. Shit will be crazy.

ans since we never truly tank, we will probably fuck around and sneak into the playoffs and get destroyed by the Heat...AND give them our pick.

Because reasons.

KingGondo

Banned
Next year will be the tank-Apocalypse. Phantom injuries. Random trades. Shit will be crazy.

ans since we never truly tank, we will probably fuck around and sneak into the playoffs and get destroyed by the Heat...AND give them our pick.

Because reasons.
:(

Your posts make me sad.

Garbage wins! We could crack 30 this year!

Teams really should be rewarded for not tanking at the end of a season. I still say that the lottery order should be based on a team's record after 41 games, while draft eligibility can remain for after the regular season. That way if a team narrowly misses the playoffs, they still have a shot at the lottery, but there's no motivation to tank unless a team tanks the entire season.

Top Bottom