• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

FTs.

Carmelo - 391-471
Durant - 635-700

Durant has made more FTs than Carmelo has been to the line.

While true, that totally ignores efficiency and the number of games played. Melo is averaging right at four more shot attempts per game, he's just played less this year.

I'll take KD's 50.5% shooting over Melo's 44.4% all day every day.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The Harden vs Aldridge game

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
good man, gotta get smokey and other best gaffers of the master race on board so we can have a full platoon to coop with when the game eventually releases

How many players can roll at once? I have the other Company of Heroes games but have never tried them out. Steam sales. It happens.

Haha I was thinking Call of Honor. Just a medley of shootering.

TIGER TANK MICRO

company_of_heros___king_tiger_by_division42898-d3bzgfp.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Raining 3's in Portland :D

Matrix

wow at Blazers D. No fucks given.

Matrix

Leave it to espn to say the Rockets haven't beat the Spurs this year. They won the last game lol

Emwitus

Either dwight cowards away at any sort of decent defense or lakers are ignoring him

EDIT: Meeks has been utter trash for a while.

Emwitus

And everytime kobe scores those hard shots he will keep on taking them even if he starts getting bricks. I fear this will be another choke job by kobe if the rest of the team doesn't chip in and help. Blake and meeks? agh

Top Bottom