• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Here's the Rockets no D and To's.

As it stands, the Western Conference playoffs are almost guaranteed to have a slew of upsets in the first round.

Houston will beat whoever it faces in the first round (though they'll probably fare best against a hobbled Spurs team). If Golden State faces Denver in the first round, it's plausible that Denver's bounced in the first round. Additionally, if the Spurs maintain their first seed, I'd say Lakers win in 6 against a Spurs team without Manu and Tony Parker.

As it stands, the Western Conference playoffs are almost guaranteed to have a slew of upsets in the first round.

Houston will beat whoever it faces in the first round (though they'll probably fare best against a hobbled Spurs team). If Golden State faces Denver in the first round, it's plausible that Denver's bounced in the first round. Additionally, if the Spurs maintain their first seed, I'd say Lakers win in 6 against a Spurs team without Manu and Tony Parker.

wait parker is hurt?

Emwitus

sit blake down. gaddang

EDIT: hahaha
We have our best offensive line up out there. F defense lol. Blake redeeming himself there too. This memphis D is cray

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
The Lakers only scored 1pt 6 mins. through the 3rd qt but finished with 22 pts.

Top Bottom