• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
It's one of those games where

If the Suns win, they improve their lottery odds

strange huh?

Seriously, it doesn't.

Also,

iEr4NKJRFajrF.gif

Next game Timo-fey is getting a DNP - MANHOOD

Pimpwerx

Knee injuries are so hard to watch, yet I still watch them.

Hopefully you didn't have to watch Marcus Lattimore's injury during the college football season. That was brutal. Only reason I ended up seeing it was because I was watching the game. It was worse than McGahee's. PEACE.

Doomsayer

Hopefully you didn't have to watch Marcus Lattimore's injury during the college football season. That was brutal. Only reason I ended up seeing it was because I was watching the game. It was worse than McGahee's. PEACE.

Ugh, that was so disgusting. Sucks too, because that kid is really good.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

Edgar Sosa from the FIBA America tourney in 2011 was nasty

like bone sticking out his sock bad

Brinbe

all going to shit for LA. Giving the game to the Suns but they don't wanna take advantage. So ugly in comparison to GS-Houston.

Yeah I was watching the game as well. Also through some tweets without warning.

Top Bottom