• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Mitch Kupchak Trades For Clippers

In an effort to bolster title hopes for LA's basketball team. Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak has made an unprecedented move and traded for the entirety of The Los Angeles Clippers roster. A trade that will send every player currently under contract with The Clippers to The Lakers in exchange for every player on The Lakers sans Kobe Bryant.

Clippers owner Donald Sterling had the following to say "It was a financial move, yes. This move is gonna save me a little more than two and a half million this year. If you go down to the shanty village and ask the average poor who enjoys clapper basketball if they'd trade a deep playoff run from their favorite basketball team for two and a half million dollars; I believe their answer would be the same as mine." When it was later pointed out to Mr. Sterling that he actually would take on an additional 2.6 million dollars in this move, he would not comment, instead he stared blankly at his open hands as he quivered.

Jerry Buss had quite a different disposition regarding the situation. "We wanted to be the best basketball team in LA so we traded for the best basketball team in LA. Simple as that."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grizzlies To Charge Players Admission To Games

In a league that is as finance conscious as The NBA the latest move by Memphis Grizzlies owner Robert Pera shouldn't come as a surprise. The league now one season removed from a lockout that had owners as some fans would call it, straight bitching, about regularly losing money is enter strange new territory. Grizzlies owner Robert Pera, starting February 13th, will begin charging players admission to Memphis Grizzlies games that the are scheduled to participate in.

The Grizzlies, who have recently shipped out a few people citing financial constraint as the main motivating factor, are steadfast in their decision. This brave new rule has already had unintended consequences. Grizzlies back up Power forward and general nobody, Jon Leuer has already scheduled a "DNP - Financial Reasons".

Robert Pera had the following to say, "Times is hard. These guys are getting courtside seats to these games the same as anyone else, I see nothing wrong with asking them to pay the same as anyone else." Mr. Pera went on to add; "We secretly began these tactics at the beginning of the month, charging our players for use of our practice facilities. We haven't seen Tony Allen in weeks."

Why does no one give the ball to Nash on a fast break. How can an entire team be so stupid?

And Kobe, please start scoring a bit. This is getting stupid.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden :( please be okay

Emwitus

how annoying is this game? Even when we were up by 10 in the first half it was still freaking frustrating. No defense shit.

Nori Chan

I'm confident that some white girl went up to Kobe and said "if you have more assists than points ill suck yo dick and you can spray your unborn children all over my face."

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
He's back... HARGOD indeed.

Damn Parsons is awesome

no defense is the problem. it's so freaking annoying watching fast break after fast break

The result of 13 turnovers. Phx hasn't even scored well in this game yet.

Lakers offense has died in the 3rd because they keep running the same play Phx has already adjusted for.

It's happening EVERY fucking game. It happened against Miami. D'Antoni has no adjustments to make. It's all offense.

edit: tried to get it to Kobe again there, but he was blocked out. Clark confused.

Same play again. Again and again and again. 1 play entire game.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Each game, it's like this Lakers team is trying to figure out new roles on offensive. There's no real continuity or sense to it.

Matrix

omg Cole ughhh

Matrix

Still disgusted the Rockets lost to the damn Kings smh

Top Bottom