• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

earl is playing?

nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

Yep, they're the two players on the team that I like the most.

I'm sorry.

Does Dwight even set screens any more? All he does is run vaguely near the defender, pauses for half a second then spins and runs away without taking any actual contact.

Jeff-DSA

Does Dwight even set screens any more? All he does is run vaguely near the defender, pauses for half a second then spins and runs away without taking any actual contact.

He kind of always did this. He wants that ball on the roll more than he cares about getting the ball handler open.

i can't remember the last time dwight received a pass from a pick n roll.
he's been reduced as a decoy to kick the ball to the open man.

Jeff-DSA

I don't blame him.

But it's his own team that she should be shoulder slamming.

He attacked the guy who is closest in build and position to Westbrook.

Give me a break, they're giving Carroll a technical and a flagrant on Durant. Neither one is warranted. These refs...

Jeff-DSA

During that timeout, the Jazz players were looking around, except for Kanter. He was creepy staring at the Jazz dancers the entire time. The camera had him in frame for about 20 seconds and he didn't even blink.

diehard

Fleer
wow how long has it been since Durant was sitting at 5 minutes and its not because they were winning?
During that timeout, the Jazz players were looking around, except for Kanter. He was creepy staring at the Jazz dancers the entire time. The camera had him in frame for about 20 seconds and he didn't even blink.

He is hungry and he doesnt even try to hide it

Top Bottom