• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
It's amazing what phoenix has done to Jo'neal.

Phoenix is very well known for their training staff and their ability to get guys healthy.
Grant Hill
Amare was the first guy to come back from microfracture surgery
Shaq was pretty beat up when he got to Phoenix
Nash had his back issues.
I think even Diaw had some back problems that got better in Phoenix.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol dragic lol

Phoenix is very well known for their training staff and their ability to get guys healthy.
Grant Hill
Amare was the first guy to come back from microfracture surgery
Shaq was pretty beat up when he got to Phoenix
Nash had his back issues.
I think even Diaw had some back problems that got better in Phoenix.

:bow:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Meta is so fucking awful.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I thought the Warriors were supposed to come back at the Rockets after straight up clowing them last week?

So after Kobe came back and fucked up, Nash finally took control of the offense and propelled them to victory.

Dunno if MDA actually adjusted or Nash was fed up.

Thank god they finally let Nash run the end of game offense. Kobe couldn't play any worse.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
4 points for Kobe :\ 1fg 8 to

Odd

Top Bottom