• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

otapnam

We talking power rangers now? Really?

the article has JR quoting himself as wanting to be the white ranger aka Hero but had to settle for the green ranger (bad guy) since his lil bro wanted to be the white ranger. Its the perfect analogy to why he's the way he is

That situation was the perfect analogy for the Knicks and Lin. Ash (Knicks) didn't want Lin (Butterfree) to leave, but Ash had just got some pretty good FA Pokemon and Butterfree had wanted to travel with that female Butterfree (Chandler Parsons).

That situation was the perfect analogy for the Knicks and Lin. Ash (Knicks) didn't want Lin (Butterfree) to leave, but Ash had just got some pretty good FA Pokemon and Butterfree had wanted to travel with that female Butterfree (Chandler Parsons).

Perfect, since Ash was in reality a terrible pokemon trainer.

thats perfect because the day the knicks chip is when ash wins something

;_;

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
There is never a perfect time to talk power rangers

Never

Perfect, since Ash was in reality a terrible pokemon trainer.
thats perfect because the day the knicks chip is when ash wins something

;_;
All of Ashes pokemon are garbage.
tumblr_llfe2kZbTd1qackwxo1_400.gif

There is never a perfect time to talk power rangers

Never
Yeah, we know. Now we talking Pokemon!

Not to mention cheap low quality Japanese animation that was alot more inexpensive than most other types of animation. I could tell you stories of- OH WAIT PREGAME ON NBA TV? WOOOOO BASKETBALL!

Vahagn

The Hedo news is actually really great for the Magic. That should save the team $3.5 million or so.

I've never understood when fans of teams say stuff like this. Are you a fan of the Magic, or the Magic financial profit and loss statement?

Unless you think the Magic are going to invest that 3.5 million into making the team more competitive next year, why in the world do you care that a team gets to save money?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I've never understood when fans of teams say stuff like this. Are you a fan of the Magic, or the Magic financial profit and loss statement?

Unless you think the Magic are going to invest that 3.5 million into making the team more competitive next year, why in the world do you care that a team gets to save money?
Have you seen NeoGAF? People jerk off to Nintendo and Apple profits.

If I was on 34th street and I got into a Subway car full of Red Rangers, I'd probably jump back out.

Holy crap I hope they're at the Knicks game. Would be funny as Hell.

Vahagn

I guess Vag is completely okay with the Lakers paying 100 million dollars to give Phoenix a lottery pick

I don't give a crap what the payroll is as long as we're winning. I will say, I hold the FO a lot less blameless this year, then I did during the Smush Parker "We'll pay our starting PG 800,000 on a one year contract in order to save money even though it's Kobe's absolute prime" years.

If you buy a basketball team and you aren't competitive to try to win, sell it to someone else or stop whining.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I saw the Power Rangers movie in theaters when I was a kid.

And Pokemon.

:(

Top Bottom