• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Suns will probably draft Noel with their own pick and stash him for a year as he rehabs with their medical staff as they tank for Wiggins

I'm all for it. Let's do it. Then we can sign Nash in 3 years, along with Grant Hill, and get them their rings.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
There has been quite a lot of talk about the sneakers players are wearing now.
I recall a couple of therapists sharing opinions on the shoe Rose was wearing last year when he torn his knee.
I'm not an expert but the argument is that these ultra light weight shoes have too much give in them and the players foot in not being held in position when landing or changing direction.
Even the amount of rolled ankles we have seen lately from players just cutting and changing direction seems rather high.

I have a couple of collegues that are sports therapists working with Olympic level athletes as well as some pros in the off season so my opinions come from them.

Seems a reasonable arguement.
Same goes for the Nike Shox destroying Vince Carter's knees/quad

Chicago sports radio is gonna end driving away Rose. Arguing that Adidas is the reason he won't return this year and his reputation may go down. Letting his teammates down because Noah and Deng are playing through injuries on a wasted season. Idiots

Chicago sports radio is gonna end driving away Rose. Arguing that Adidas is the reason he won't return this year and his reputation may go down. Letting his teammates down because Noah and Deng are playing through injuries on a wasted season. Idiots
wait, I thought Rose was returning after the All Star Break? Isn't he doing full contact practices or did he get a set back?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Noah and Deng are always playing through injuries. When are people going to get over their fascination with "hustle and intensity" and realize that those two guys suck. Over the past two seasons, they've been bigger playoff disappointments than Boozer has, honestly.

Pimpwerx

Ruh roh! SVG just said on the Lebatard show that he thinks Bron is a better shooter than MJ, better handle, better passer, a slightly better scorer and a better defender. He said right now, Lebron is a better player, though he'll probably never match his accomplishments. I wonder if he'll get crucified for it like Pippen did last year. PEACE.

wait, I thought Rose was returning after the All Star Break? Isn't he doing full contact practices or did he get a set back?
He broke his media silence the other day. That his knee is 80% and wants to return when he's 110%, but it's long way away. He didn't say he wouldn't return this year though, but most are assuming he won't now.

Noah and Deng are always playing through injuries. When are people going to get over their fascination with "hustle and intensity" and realize that those two guys suck. Over the past two seasons, they've been bigger playoff disappointments than Boozer has, honestly.

You're nuts dude. Esp bout Noah.

If I was Rose I wouldn't return this season. Thibs will run him into the ground. That guy has no limits.

I agree. He gets to get a full year to recover, we get a feel good story (and another tank season for Wiggins)

lmao

Letting Noel recover at a slow pace will give the front office more time to placate the fanbase too. We'll still suck, but at least we'll suck with hope sitting on the bench. Let him start playing some D-League ball at the end of the year and then bring him up to the team at the end of next season. We'll have a top 5 pick coming back from injury, another top 5 set to join the team, a likely lottery pick fromfrom Detroit, and major cash to burn.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dwight's the only one who got the good steroids?

I was talking about Earl Clark
Letting Noel recover at a slow pace will give the front office more time to placate the fanbase too. We'll still suck, but at least we'll suck with hope sitting on the bench. Let him start playing some D-League ball at the end of the year and then bring him up to the team at the end of next season. We'll have a top 5 pick, hopefully a top 12 from Detroit, and major cash to burn.

PLAN
IN
MOTION

cho-sen one, save us :eek: /kneel

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Apparently you get two year suspension in track for this sort of thing. 20 games seems super lenient.

Flash

Ruh roh! SVG just said on the Lebatard show that he thinks Bron is a better shooter than MJ, better handle, better passer, a slightly better scorer and a better defender. He said right now, Lebron is a better player, though he'll probably never match his accomplishments. I wonder if he'll get crucified for it like Pippen did last year. PEACE.

lol the narrative around lebron right now is so different from last year... but the hyperbole is all the same lol

SVG won't get crucified

Top Bottom