• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

rando14

holy fuck what happened tonight? i thought it was half time when i looked at the box score and saw 63. has portland finally learned how to tank?

Gassed from last night, Wes only got to play 2 minutes, and LMA and lillard shot extremely poorly (9 pts between the two). Also got the feeling they just wanted to get to the asb lol

Meier

I've never understood when fans of teams say stuff like this. Are you a fan of the Magic, or the Magic financial profit and loss statement?

Unless you think the Magic are going to invest that 3.5 million into making the team more competitive next year, why in the world do you care that a team gets to save money?

Doesn't matter to me, this season is a lost cause. But Hedo is doing absolutely nothing -- it's an undeniable fact the team are better off not paying him for 20 games.

Emwitus

Hell yeah. I've heard that Booz is busy negotiating an endorsement deal with Hooked on Phonics for Taj.

lol.

2500788_o.gif

Oh god someone shut Michael smith up. He fucking calculated what it would take for griffin to average 10 rebounds per game.

Find a new color guy pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssse

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Now I know how Warriors fans felt against the Rockets when they couldn't miss lol :(

Top Bottom