• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Just got back from the bar. That game was way more fun drunk. Neither team could shoot, but give credit where it's due, they both defended hard too.

At least until Felton caved to the pressure of playing against a prime time opponent. I don't think he's built for games against a team with the kind of glitz and star power the Raptors bring. John Lucas III was like the Magic Johnson of the Romanian league.

5-2 in the Gay era.

Andrea Bargnani played and Kyle Lowry was ejected in the third and you still lost.

How does that shit not plague yo mind?

I had never watched two pylons battle before I saw Bargnani on Stoudemire. Little kids were running dribbling drills through them on commercial breaks.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf kicked Lin lol :\

Reporter: Will this be your last All-Star Game?"

KG: "This is definitely my last All-Star Game."

Reporter: "Why do you say that it will be your last All-Star Game?

KG:"Why not?"

Reporter: "Because you have two years left on your contract."

KG: "Ya'll don't know what I know."

Well then.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf how was that a foul on Asik :|

Matrix

lol @ Rockets fans crying about phantom fouls while Harden shoots 40 FTs a game.

salt.jpg

Bird the player had all the intangibles Vince never had, balls, heart, pride. Im glad Vince seems to have found his role in Dallas tho, he likes it there and Dallas obviously values him.

Matrix

Parsons damn he's good

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
One thing to note is that Vince has played almost 150 games more than Bird. Bird has a 3.3PPG higher career average to Vince's 21PPG.

Matrix

what the fuck rockets smh

Sounds like D Rose isn't too sure about his return this year. Good, I don't want him to rush and have a setback.
"I'm feeling good," he said. "But if it's where it's taking me a long time and I'm still not feeling right, I don't mind missing this year.
"My leg still isn't feeling right. Mentally, I still feel I'm fine. Every week, I'm trying to do something different —stay on my rehab, lift a little more, squat a little more. I'm taking it very serious."

The team said Rose should begin 5-on-5 full-court scrimmaging after the break. Rose said he still can't dunk off stride and has yet to take a hit on his knee during his half-court sessions against teammates.

"I'm not afraid of that," he said. "I know that's going to happen. That's the way I play. I'm not scared of taking a hit at all."

Rose also said suggestions he will become more of a grounded facilitator and jump shooter are overstated.

"I'm working on my shot, but you're not going to label me as a shooter," he said. "My game is always going to be driving."

Wouldn't be surprised if he missed the season.

Matrix

what that was called a flagrant on Parsons wtf lol refs

etiolate

Banned
He passed Bird on the all-time scoring list, too.

I feel like he should apologize to Bird for that. Maybe they should put an asterisk next to his name on the all-time scoring list.

Career Points

29. Vince Carter 21,796*
30. Larry Bird 21,791.

* Player is Vince Carter

Top Bottom