• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Jeff-DSA said:
Also, I nearly lost my job over GAF's shenanigans yesterday. I had some really rough talks with my boss last night and this morning.

There are a lot of good, intelligent posters on this site, but there are also a lot of subhuman troglodytes who heard the words "freedom of speech" and "public domain" in some movie and decided that meant they had permission to fuck up whoever's life they want in some horribly misdirected attempt to get back at all the girls who rejected them in high school and college.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
There are a lot of good, intelligent posters on this site, but there are also a lot of subhuman troglodytes who heard the words "freedom of speech" and "public domain" in some movie and decided that meant they had permission to fuck up whoever's life they want in some horribly misdirected attempt to get back at all the girls who rejected them in high school and college.

Yup, that's pretty shitty. And you sum up my thoughts on it pretty well.

giri

Wish we had kept Clark :\

Clark is a useless bum and just another in a long line of hyped laker scrubs getting too much shine cause of being on the lakers.

See Ariza, Shannon Brown. But less talented than them. Much less.

pilonv1

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

D'Antoni on Gasol: "He will probably do what we ask him to do. I'm not going to Spain to vacation with him this summer, but he's good."

Everything is fine!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Clark is a useless bum and just another in a long line of hyped laker scrubs getting too much shine cause of being on the lakers.

See Ariza, Shannon Brown. But less talented than them. Much less.

Brown has always been a bum, but Ariza did have a good playoff run. I fault the Rockets for thinking he's more than he was.

As for Clark, considering the sad state of affairs our Suns are in, I'd rather take a chance on a young guy like him that what we have now.

After hearing some colorful language from Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins, referee Scott Foster tossed him out of last night’s game in Utah at halftime. Not too surprisingly, the Jazz walked away with a 98-91 victory. Per the Sac Bee: “Kings coach Keith Smart and guard Isaiah Thomas saw the potential for something bad as Cousins approached referees Scott Foster, Matt Boland and Tre Maddox at halfcourt. But Cousins said enough before they arrived. ‘He was all right until whatever he said,’ Thomas said. ‘He’s got to be smarter because he’s not just hurting himself, he’s hurting his team when he does things like that.’ Cousins was put off by the fact that Maddox didn’t explain the first technical against him with 2:23 left in the second quarter. ‘He was saying, ‘Don’t talk to me,’ Cousins said. ‘So my response was, ‘You don’t have to act like an effing female.’ I shouldn’t have said that. That’s about it.’ With that, Foster tossed Cousins. Cousins has been ejected twice against the Jazz this season. He was thrown out from a Nov. 24 win over visiting Utah after being called for two technical fouls. Cousins has an NBA-high 12 technical fouls and is four from an automatic one-game suspension. The center has been ejected three times this season.”

Trade him while he still has some value.

giri

Brown has always been a bum, but Ariza did have a good playoff run. I fault the Rockets for thinking he's more than he was.

As for Clark, considering the sad state of affairs our Suns are in, I'd rather take a chance on a young guy like him that what we have now.

So the retarded cluster fuck that is the suns FO can over pay to keep that bum around on a long term deal? no.

The suns team is terrible, but adding clark in the mix isn't fixing anything about it. He's not even better than our backup PF's. So he's not even getting any PT anyway.

Remember, Clark is only getting minutes because Jordan Hill is injured. Not because he earned it.

giri is starting to approach reilo levels of salt

I don't know what happened, but giri, red blaster and reilo are angry as shit these days.

If JHill was healthy he would be the one not getting minutes. Mike D doesn't like his game much.

EC6/JH27 could work well with all their hustle. I'd love to see them play together.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Earl Clark isn't even as good as Lin.

He's not even pre-injury DJ White good.

Dejuan Blair would look like Barkley for the trash ass Lakers

Clark is benefiting from being the only guy in LA young enough to hustle every minute he's on the floor. There's no one else hungry enough on that team to eat into Clarks easy rebounds, recovery of loose balls and cuts to the basket.

Jamison is the only guy who comes close. Antwan fucking Jamison is the hungriest guy after Clark. Fucking sux.

Clark is benefiting from being the only guy in LA young enough to hustle every minute he's on the floor. There's no one else hungry enough on that team to eat into Clarks easy rebounds, recovery of loose balls and cuts to the basket.

Jamison is the only guy who comes close. Antwan fucking Jamison is the hungriest guy after Clark. Fucking sux.

That and he inexplicably discovered a 3 point shot. Have no idea where that came from.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Lakers should sign Failton

hungriest pg in the league
That and he inexplicably discovered a 3 point shot. Have no idea where that came from.
He got it at the same place as Ronnie Brewer.

Earl Clark isn't even as good as Lin.

He's not even pre-injury DJ White good.

Dejuan Blair would look like Barkley for the trash ass Lakers

Lin is a league average starting guard and Clark isn't even a 6th man yet.

In a season or so I could see him being a decent starter, if he keeps sacrificing those virgins to maintain his 3 point shooting percentage and stops trying to dribble so much.

Yea and I don't expect that to last very much longer.

Let me put it this way: If Amare knows that he can help the team win and the only thing that gets in the way is an inept coach, he would have complained too...
For some stupid reason Amare still thinks D'Antoni is God. No way he would've complained about him.
Lakers should sign Failton

hungriest pg in the league
Hungry... for victory!!!

raymond-felton.jpg

He got it at the same place as Ronnie Brewer.
Dave Hopla?

exarkun

Even a rockets fan can see that Pau/Kobe is better than whatever you guys trot out there at the 4. They have nice timing.

LOL...this Lakers roster.

No Hill, No Dwight and No Metta

So, the three strongest Lakers aren't playing...against a strong Brooklyn squad. Lakers should lose by 20.

:(

exarkun

What is this trash that the Lakers are putting out there?

And, thanks Jobber. We need all the support we can get. Is steph curry still out? That would be nice if he is still resting.

Top Bottom