• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Any other relevant team would have dismantled this shit. I mean, a blake/duhon lineup. No fraks given on defense.

To be fair, D'Antoni's not playing this lineup against any other team. He's playing it against the Nets. It's not a bad lineup if it works.

There sure is a lot of whining for a team that's winning on the road against a team that will very likely make the playoffs.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm still surprised they got rid of Goudelock, he's perfect for D'Antoni's chucking offense.

I wanted Duhon and Morris to catch injuries to force the lakers to sign him to a 10 day or something just to give him a shot.

I wanted Duhon and Morris to catch injuries to force the lakers to sign him to a 10 day or something just to give him a shot.

He plays questionable defense and doesn't play the point guard position well, so no...Glock isn't the answer.

He's a weird tweaner pg/sg that's only 6'2" (on a good day).

Even Duhon (who sucks) is a better pg.

Emwitus

On one hand i'm relieved metta the chucker isn't in the game on the other? We played no defense worth a dang. Nets shots just weren't falling...

LOL....end of first quarter...

Rockets...38
Warriors...37

I like that Warriors team. Gotta root for them to beat the Rockets tonight.

jjasper

Hollins playing Bayless at point, playing Daye, not playing Wroten or Davis. I feel for whatever team he coaches next year.

He plays questionable defense and doesn't play the point guard position well, so no...Glock isn't the answer.

He's a weird tweaner pg/sg that's only 6'2" (on a good day).

Even Duhon (who sucks) is a better pg.

He doesn't need to be a PG, just put him in when Nash goes out and have him play with Kobe to get open shots. Dude was a 40% three point shooter.

Top Bottom