• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Reports have also surfaced that Crawford might be on the trade block. His tweet could also mean that he's showing potential teams what types of numbers he is capable of putting up

Uh oh.

Stephen Brotherston

Both teams.

Toronto isn’t giving up JV, Wolves aren’t trading Love.

Guarantee the teams have talked, but both teams are trying to upgrade – makes a deal tough to get done.

Raps would love to do a Pekovic & Roy for Bargnani, Wolves might not be as interested

... how do these HoopsWorld guys get paid to write?

b4YpHO8.jpg

Celtics are signing Terrance Williams? Sure I guess.

A lot of potential but had attitude problems. Basically a less talented version of DMC. Obviously DMC attitude problems can be looked past because he just so skillful, Terrance on the other hand potential isn't good enough for teams to keep him.

I still think he can become a serviceable player.

Tom Penny

A lot of potential but had attitude problems. Basically a less talented version of DMC. Obviously DMC attitude problems can be looked past because he just so skillful, Terrance on the other hand potential isn't good enough for teams to keep him.

I still think he can become a serviceable player.

He's only 6'6? Am I missing something? How is he like DMC?

Flash

Uh oh.

... how do these HoopsWorld guys get paid to write?

lmao

I can't come up with any plausible trade scenarios between Raptors and Wolves. Bargnani's contract is shittier and longer than most (if not all) of their contracts. And while Wolves do have a glut of PGs, it isn't worth dumping Ridnour + pieces for Bargnani.

Any trade would hinge on Khan being an idiot...so there is still a chance of it happening.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Just because it's a sexually suggestive photograph of a black man with a white girl, it doesn't mean it's Kobe.

and yet after reading that would anyone be surprised if it somehow turned out to be Kobe in the vader mask pulling a revenge of the nerds "mistake rape" move of epic proportions?

Toronto Sun said:
Toronto Trying To Land 2016 NBA All-Star Game

Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment Ltd. is hoping to bring the NBA All-Star Game to Toronto.

“We have thrown our hat in the ring for 2016 , did a terrific presentation for the league to promote Toronto as a location, and absolutely want to host it,” MLSE chief operating officer Tom Anselmi told the Sun

Brooklyn or New York is expected to receive the 2015 game.

Cleveland is trying to land either the 2016 or 2017 game.

The All-Star Game has never been hosted outside the United States.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/02/17/mlse-shooting-for-2016-nba-all-star-game

Oh man. If Drake is still famous by then he's going to make it so it's three days of just him.

Maybe he'll have shuffled off to T-Dot rap valhalla with Maestro Fresh Wes and Main Source by then.

Tom Penny

You're joking right? He's like him in attitude and potential (to a lesser degree, much lesser in fact) not height and weight. I sincerely hope you're joking, for your sanity of course.

You're the one who compared a guard to as a lesser version of DMC...I compare players on how they play. I'm weird like that.

thekad

Banned
Only by crazy Laker standards. I think they were like 7-3 in their last 10 before losing their last game before the break. Everybody wants to dogpile on them so they get a ton of criticism, but they haven't actually been that bad in the new year.
Only one of those wins was actually impressive. They squeaked by Phoenix, New Orleans, Charlotte and Detroit. Basically the worst teams in the league.

Canuck76

Banned
We need an MTV series.

Whites Wonderful World. Royce battles through his anxiety, plays in the d-league and tries each week to get on a plane.

Was doing some scheming earlier and I came up with this trade for Jazz-gaf:

Sessions and Henderson

for

Marvin Williams and your first round pick; top 20 protected this year, top 8 next year.

WoJ said:
Three teams that league GM's on phones believe will make significant moves before trade deadline: Atlanta, Milwaukee and Phoenix.

Josh Smith-Larry Sanders would be a beastly frontline. Wonder if the Bucks would give up Henson to do it.

No idea what Phoenix is doing and they probably don't know either.

Top Bottom