• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Grantland comes up big with the All Star gifapalooza

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-t...-all-star-weekend-shootaround-houston-rock-it

iqS8Cu1PDof3Z.gif

The Lakers should write off this season all together.

They're like 4 games back with half a season to go, and they have an all star team.

They'll make the playoffs and everybody will suddenly act like they said they were going to all along.

i'll see you soon dr. buss. but not yet.
a new generation is upon us.
a new evil engulfs our cherished franchise.
and the darkness has an iron grip on our hopes and dreams.
6a00d8341c506253ef01538ec17e2d970b-640wi

Just curious..do you know who Red Auerbach was?

Is that the guy that beat up on the NBA when there were like 8 teams in the league and won 9 chips on the back on Bill Russell in a virtually uncontested era? (same Bill Russell that won 2 chips coaching himself, btw)

Is it the guy that later got beaten by two chips by Phil Jackson who had 3 3 Peats and 1 repeat with 4 different teams?

That Red?

I'm just curious...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
RIP Dr Buss

He was one hell of an owner.

Nobody in the media reported his illness over the past 18 months even though they new about it. Shows you the respect Dr. Buss commanded among everyone.

It's fitting this is the only day of the season basketball isn't played.

Anybody want a hobbled, overpaid, drug addled euroforward?

Linas Kleiza, who has not played for almost two months, could leave the Toronto Raptors soon. The trade deadline is Thursday and the Raptors' front office is hoping to find a new team for the player, according to basketnews.lt sources

I trust basketnews.it more than Screamin' A or Skip Bayless
and I've never even heard of them
so I'm sure this is legit.

Except for the part where it says he hasn't played in almost two months. I've been watching, dude hasn't been an NBA player since 2010.

Baester wrote:
His mind was clearly elsewhere. That meteor shower in Russia must have been terrifying and brought up old memories of his whole family being killed.

Thought this was a good post from RealGM regarding Bosh's performance at the ASG, LFK.

Anybody want a hobbled, overpaid, drug addled euroforward?

I trust basketnews.it more than Screamin' A or Skip Bayless
and I've never even heard of them
so I'm sure this is legit.

Except for the part where it says he hasn't played in almost two months. I've been watching, dude hasn't been an NBA player since 2010.

Kleiza just needs to find a team that plays the Jazz 82 times a year.

I doubt it. He's 73 and just relinquished assets because of his age. I think he just wants to get a football team in los angeles and be a legend for it.

Maybe Magic will spin off of the Dodgers then and put a group together? I Just don't see the Buss family keeping the team long term.

If they ever do decide to sell I'm sure some of the people that were in the running for the Dodgers will throw their hat back in the ring.

Top Bottom