• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Fox318

fuck the celtics
MR7OJ0n.gif

Nash has looked good tonight. Everyone has really. I expected some sloppiness after the the break, but we have looked more solid tonight than we usually are.

At least they beat Boston at home. Most enjoyable game of the year. I wish they played like this most nights. Most complete team effort of the season.

Watch them lose to Portland next game.

Checked my fantasy team..

and I FORGOT TO START PAUL GEORGE AND JEREMY LIN.

ASHUOAHHHHBSHDKBSKBHKDSBHKDHSHKDABHKDHSHK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

(of course I had Derzoan and Rudy Gay...)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Checked my fantasy team..

and I FORGOT TO START PAUL GEORGE AND JEREMY LIN.

ASHUOAHHHHBSHDKBSKBHKDSBHKDHSHKDABHKDHSHK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

(of course I had Derzoan and Rudy Gay...)

I forgot to set my lineup and left Westbrook and Korver on the bench tonight.

Sony conference, NBA trade deadline and an afternoon of debating the importance of Gretzky in LA screwed me over. :)

Exactly why I can't give Morey any props for his move today which was a great deal. The fact he still wants to blow it up for Dwight makes it ridiculous.

I guess if they really want Howard we could be talked into doing a sign and trade for something like this.

Howard.Gasol.Lin.
and no one else
future!

Exactly why I can't give Morey any props for his move today which was a great deal. The fact he still wants to blow it up for Dwight makes it ridiculous.

Blow what up? he can sign him out right. I think they mean they're trying to put a team around him.

Honestly, they are.

Lin
Harden
Parsons
T-Rob
Dwight

That's a damn good team and 2 superstar core (if Dwight is healthy) going forward.

Only dude they'd have to deal is Asik since he's overpaid and trading him will be very hard because of the way his contract works in trades.

I guess if they really want Howard we could be talked into doing a sign and trade for something like this.

Howard.Gasol.Lin.and no one else future!

This trade won't work after tomorrow. It actually shouldn't work now. I believe T-Rob can only be in a 1 for 1 trade for 30 days.

Top Bottom