• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Jeff-DSA

Man, last night was one of the most entertaining nights that the league has had all year in a non-G-TYME night.

- Knicks get blown out badly and give up 125 to...the Pacers.
- Kyrie was going off in the 4th like a boss.
- Harden trolling the Thunder
- The Lakers didn't shame Jerry Buss' legacy

linsivvi

Man, last night was one of the most entertaining nights that the league has had all year in a non-G-TYME night.

- Knicks get blown out badly and give up 125 to...the Pacers.
- Kyrie was going off in the 4th like a boss.
- Harden trolling the Thunder
- The Lakers didn't shame Jerry Buss' legacy

The most positive thing a Jazz fan has ever said about the Lakers.

*salute*

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I do think we got about the best value we could out of the deal, but I definitely wish we still had him. We're still in good shape, but obviously Harden gives us a dimension and closer we now lack.

That game stung for sure. I remember when Harden took over game 4 against the Mavs in last year's playoffs, and that's how he looked last night. :(

There is no way that an OKC fan should be allowed to complain about lacking a closer. Seriously. You have the points leader and an all star pg.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Would Smith actually extend with Milwaukee?

I know max money is good but...the bucks?

damn son

I think they have as good a chance as anyone. He isn't a top tier player and Bucks are right in the middle of the east willing to throw money at anyone they can get at.

KingGondo

Banned
There is no way that an OKC fan should be allowed to complain about lacking a closer. Seriously. You have the points leader and an all star pg.
The luxury of Harden was that if Westbrook was in YNB mode, and if KD was having an off scoring night (like last night), we could depend on Harden to pick up the slack.

Honestly though, I blame last night more on our defense. We allowed 8/10 3 pointers to begin the game, and completely fell apart defensively in the fourth.

Woj says the Spurs are interested in Reddick, but he seems like a major redundancy on that team, they're already loaded up on knock down shooters. Green, Bonner, Neal. that team doesnt need more firepower.

Lol @ the Kings trading a top 5 pick in the same year.

Has that ever even happened before?

The fact that they couldn't even get Terrence Jones out of that is scary.

I have to give credit to Morey--he saw the draft as the piece of shit luck system that it is and decided he was going to use trading and free agency as a way to build a team.

I envy the man.

Bread

Banned
Celtics are supposedly going after Tyreke...not sure what he is really worth right now. Would love to have him on the team though.

Things are not looking good for us right now, no one wants Ben Gordon or Henderson it seems. We'll probably have to take back a bad contract to get anything of value back for him.

Flash

who the hell thought paying Humphries 24 million over 2 years was a good idea? The Nets are so fucking desperate... lol that team is going to be a mess with the kinds of contract they are taking on. And there will be no rings to show for it.

linsivvi

who the hell thought paying Humphries 24 million over 2 years was a good idea? The Nets are so fucking desperate... lol that team is going to be a mess with the kinds of contract they are taking on. And there will be no rings to show for it.

NY culture.

The Knicks desperately need big man depth and PG depth, and we're not gonna get either. Worse, Woodson isn't even going to fix the starting lineup so at least we're playing our best 5 and playing them in position (Felton 1/Shump 2/Melo 3/STAT 4/Chandler 5).

I LOVE THE DEADLINE

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Even if Smith doesn't resign with the Bucks at least we get rid of Ellis. And have some money on the offseason.
The Bucks would be better with JJ Reddick at SG than we are with Ellis.

Top Bottom