• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

mhi

Am telling you from watching Howard in ORL, the amount of times he gets hit in the upper arm/biceps area is ridiculous. Its a mystery he has never gotten a shoulder injury before. Every 1/3 plays where he catches the ball and gathers to go up to the hoop; he is mercilessly hacked in a chopping motion across anywhere on his arms.

He should really be shutdown and take the time to rehab his disk as well. Best thing for he could for his career. And this is coming from a Cavs fan who wants to see the Lakers pick.

For me I will remember it as the year the Lakers had both Mike Brown And Mike D as head coaches

Yeah ... perspective will matter here. There's a good chance many people will remember it as the year we blew so bad we gave phoenix our pick because of the Nash trade.

I'll also remember the brief joy of Mike B's firing and the utter fear of Mike D's hiring as well.

jjasper

This trade Zach rumor is all off of ESPNs "draft expert" who is probably the least knowledgeable out of everyone who works there when it comes to shit like this. And that includes multiple sources. They aren't going to trade Zach until after Hollins is gone and they go a year with Zach and Marc being the focal point. If they try that next year and things are still in the shiter like they have been since Dec. then I think they might trade him.

According to people close to the team they aren't even shopping him.

As for Hollins, everyone knows how I feel just hope the more these articles get out maybe the more people in this town realize how shitty he is as a coach.

BobLoblaw

Banned
This trade Zach rumor is all off of ESPNs "draft expert" who is probably the least knowledgeable out of everyone who works there when it comes to shit like this. And that includes multiple sources. They aren't going to trade Zach until after Hollins is gone and they go a year with Zach and Marc being the focal point. If they try that next year and things are still in the shiter like they have been since Dec. then I think they might trade him.

According to people close to the team they aren't even shopping him.

As for Hollins, everyone knows how I feel just hope the more these articles get out maybe the more people in this town realize how shitty he is as a coach.
I'm right there with you. His terrible rotations and substitutions were enough for me to realize that. He seems like a decent guy, but more of a defensive coach or an assistant coach. Talent management just isn't his thing.

If that is true then your backup sucks.

So he still has a point.

No our backup sucks against starting lineups. Bledsoe is solid as a backup but not as a starter. Crawford can't play PG period. Our best two guards are out as well as our best power forward. That's two All-Stars and a former Finals MVP. Also, anybody who thought Chris Paul wasn't the defining force behind the Clippers was fooling themselves. Look at the Clippers before and after Chris Paul. We went from unable to make the playoffs to a 5 seed to #1 in the West, and now in free fall without him.

diehard

Fleer
No our backup sucks against starting lineups. Bledsoe is solid as a backup but not as a starter. Crawford can't play PG period. Our best two guards are out as well as our best power forward. That's two All-Stars and a former Finals MVP. Also, anybody who thought Chris Paul wasn't the defining force behind the Clippers was fooling themselves. Look at the Clippers before and after Chris Paul. We went from unable to make the playoffs to a 5 seed to #1 in the West, and now in free fall without him.

Tell the Clips to man up, the Jazz have Tinsley and Burks playing PG.

rando14

Bargs is officially back ;_;

ifsia7qkE9wxi.gif

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Stat is simply playing smart. There's no other way to say it. He's maintaining the ball. His drives are straight, his shoulders are in, and he's avoiding charging fouls during them. He really did learn a ton from Hakeem.

I'm impressed every game with him.

Tell the Clips to man up, the Jazz have Tinsley and Burks playing PG.

The Jazz don't have somebody who could realistically be considered the most valuable player. They have a lot of pretty good players that add up to a pretty good team. The Clippers have a bunch of role players, 2-3 good players, and 2 great players. If they're missing 2 great players and 1 good player, they're going to struggle more than the Jazz missing 3 pretty good players regardless of position.

Wait... Crawford isn't in. Is he hurt too? If that's the case, it's a matter of time before Bledsoe gets hurt too and we're stuck without any guards.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
(AP) - David Stern says group that has reached agreement to purchase Kings has filed to relocate the franchise to Seattle. #NBASeattle

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Seattle Super Kings

Edit: That was one of the best sounding swishes I've ever heard. Hahaha

Is there really nobody in the D-League that the Clippers could bring up? Having 9 active players on your roster is a recipe for disaster.

Top Bottom