• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Sheridan is a moron. How would Al Jefferson improve the Spurs on defense?

That is what I was wondering. That said, I don't doubt Pop would make it work. I've learned to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Flash

I know Jsmoove is the big name free agent of the summer, assuming Dwight and CP3 reup with their teams, but Im not sure hes better than West. Smith has a higher ceiling, but his stupidity on the offensive end has to weigh in your mind when you evaluate his overall worth as a player. He shouldnt be anywhere near as ball dominant as he is, the dude is top 25 in usage rate.... which wouldnt be so bad if the motherfucker wasnt shooting 49% from the foul line and putting up a half dozen shots a game that are totally out of his range

whoever pays smith max will absolutely regret it, that's for damn sure.

With the way small ball is becoming more and more prevalent, he could be an ideal 4 with his ability to run the floor... but I don't see him ever being more than a 3rd option on a contender.

Player A: 9.1PPG, 7.5RPG, 0.5SPG, 3.7BPG, 53.5FG%, 27.2MPG, 98DRTG
Player B: 8.5PPG, 8.5RPG, 0.7SPG, 3.2BPG, 52.5FG%, 25.4MPG, 96DRTG

Player A finished second in DPOTY voting. It stands to reason that Player B should, too, no?

I'm really just trying to make a Serge Ibaka is an overpaid Larry Sanders joke.

The only reason Sanders makes as little as he does is because he's on a rookie deal.

He'll get Ibaka money at least and might get a max.

He might have an argument for DPotY as well if he fouled less.

Goddamn you, Microsoft. Don't get banned Ninja.

Third console curse always wins.

charsace

Nothing. I like him but he's not a max player.

He plays Center, a position that is lacking in talent. He has some ovious talents. He's under 30 too. He will get paid. I don't know why every year this has to be said. He might now be a 20ppg scorer, but the rebounding and rim protection talents he has shown are really important. That's enough to get him paid.

The Denver Post reports that the Nuggets have contacted the Celtics inquiring about the availability of F/C Kevin Garnett, but Garnett's got no interest in heading to the Mile-High City, and his no-trade clause prevents any deal from occurring.

Through his representatives, Garnett has let it be known he has no current interest in the Nuggets.

Why would KG turn down Denver? If they could get Lawson-Iggy-Faried-KG-Chandler with Andre off the bench, they could be pretty good. Trade McGee and Gallo.

Zbo on the market again, too?

Why would KG turn down Denver? If they could get Lawson-Iggy-Faried-KG-Chandler with Andre off the bench, they could be pretty good. Trade McGee and Gallo.

Zbo on the market again, too?

He's probably in his last, or next to last season and doesn't want to uproot himself to play for the 4th best team (at best) in the West. He's got his ring. He seems to love Boston and Doc.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
KG to the Clippers or Rockets

Jordan and Crawford for KG

fire up the ESPN trade machine!

ZRqsC4x.jpg

Eww

Wonder if Dwight will suck it up and play now.

So basically the Lakers lost 2 of their 3 bigs for the rest of the year, already, and the 3rd has two injuries and barely playing. Nash, Dwight, and Pau all with major injuries along with Hill and Blake. Bad bad bad luck.

that's not a picture of a injured foot.
that's a picture of an expiring contract next year for a young athletic big that can be paired with dwight.

Sanjuro

He's probably in his last, or next to last season and doesn't want to uproot himself to play for the 4th best team (at best) in the West. He's got his ring. He seems to love Boston and Doc.

KG is a wackjob on the court, but he seems pretty reasonable off the court. I don't think he ever really wanted to leave Minnesota, and I seriously doubt he wants to become a journeyman before he retires. So, I don't think it has anything to do with "Team A or B isn't good enough or in a certain location".

KG is a wackjob on the court, but he seems pretty reasonable off the court. I don't think he ever really wanted to leave Minnesota, and I seriously doubt he wants to become a journeyman before he retires. So, I don't think it has anything to do with "Team A or B isn't good enough or in a certain location".

I think he might reconsider if he were being moved to a team with a legit chance at a title, where he could be seen as the missing piece. But even him, are the Nuggets even a top 5 title team? Not really. Probably 2nd round fodder unless they get hot and other teams tank. IS that worth uprooting your family?

Pau for KLove. Why not? Both seem to want out of their current situations, both are out for the next month or so, and both would seem to be happier on the other team.

Honestly, I just want to see this just because I want to see what happens with the rebounding.

I think it would settle the diminishing returns debate in rebounding for good.

Sanjuro

I think he might reconsider if he were being moved to a team with a legit chance at a title, where he could be seen as the missing piece. But even him, are the Nuggets even a top 5 title team? Not really. Probably 2nd round fodder unless they get hot and other teams tank. IS that worth uprooting your family?

For some people. I'm certainly not saying never, I just don't think he has the desire. Especially once he ends up somewhere, they can do what they wish with him for the next season if things blow up.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Pau for KLove. Why not? Both seem to want out of their current situations, both are out for the next month or so, and both would seem to be happier on the other team.
lol
Love is worth more than Pau is why not

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Dwight has an injury that sidelined Wade and Nelson for a significant amount of time

remember wheelchair Wade?

If Dwight plays and gets hit the right spot, he's not only going to missing the rest of the season, his career might not be the same...ever

Blackace

Dwight has an injury that sidelined Wade and Nelson for a significant amount of time

remember wheelchair Wade?

If Dwight plays and gets hit the right spot, he's not only going to missing the rest of the season, his career might not be the same...ever

I remember the theatrical trailer for wheelchair Wade

I wonder if that was Pau's last game as a Laker. I've been hoping they trade him ever since D'antoni has been misusing our bigs. I like Pau and think he deserves better.

This year, the year the Lakers acquired D12 and Nash, is a year we will remember because of Earl Clark’s emergence. Thankfully he’s on our squad. Hill, Pau both gone and Dwight is still nursing his back and shoulder.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
That pic of Kobe wearing Celtin green looks like such a photoshop. Kobe's face looks old in it.

Kobe be trolling?

Blackace

I wonder if that was Pau's last game as a Laker. I've been hoping they trade him ever since D'antoni has been misusing our bigs. I like Pau and think he deserves better.

This year, the year the Lakers acquired D12 and Nash, is a year we will remember because of Earl Clark’s emergence. Thankfully he’s on our squad. Hill, Pau both gone and Dwight is still nursing his back and shoulder.

For me I will remember it as the year the Lakers had both Mike Brown And Mike D as head coaches

Top Bottom