• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

RedAssedApe

Banned
Should of gone to LA.

enhanced-buzz-10196-1361466760-0.jpg

jjasper

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2013/02/21/raptors-hang-with-grizzlies-but-gay-and-derozans-performance-too-much-to-overcome/

Rudy Gay’s play was the worst I’ve seen from a Raptor in many a day. Let’s break it down. First, there was the completely selfish play where he’s not even looking to pass and his only aim is to score for himself. Second, there was a casualness on offense that didn’t serve the occasion, and this time around there wasn’t a game-winner to deflect the conversation elsewhere. Third, the man-defense on the wings was desultory to the point of being neglectful. This was a game where you come out to make a statement by playing team-ball, with the aim of proving that the mud being slung your way about being a selfish player is unwarranted. Instead, Gay reinforced all those beliefs and you can almost hear the Memphis locker-room shaking their heads and being thankful for having Prince instead of Gay. Not good if you’re the Raptors. He started off 0-5, and ended up going 5-15 with only 2 FTs and had 5 turnovers, including two late in the fourth when the game was extremely tight.

The honeymoon is over.

dream

I dunno. Much respect to Dr. Buss, but Pat Riley talking about a personal conversation he had with god where god called him "Showtime" and told him that Dr. Buss is in his presence, followed by the Phantom of the Opera, just elevated this memorial to camp status.

I dunno. Much respect to Dr. Buss, but Pat Riley talking about a personal conversation he had with god where god called him "Showtime" and told him that Dr. Buss is in his presence, followed by the Phantom of the Opera, just elevated this memorial to camp status.

I was ok until this guy came out.

Top Bottom