• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Was a pretty smart deal for the Magic.

They traded away the TPE they got in the Ryan Anderson deal (that was expiring) to get Warrick and got a fresh TPE by trading McRoberts and added no salary to do so.

You can't trade TPEs. It's use them or lose them.

rando14

Alright this is what I have so far, I tried to remember as many people as I could (and took off names that havent been here in a long time) but PM me if you want your name up on a team

ibsFzoWKiKgMhe.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Ryan Anderson TPE would have expired one day before FA starts.

They gained a TPE by trading McRoberts.

Its not literally trading a TPE but they get to keep one that was otherwise gone at 3:01 today.

The Ryan Anderson TPE is much larger due to his salary.

Omega

Banned
I haven't really been able to keep up with NBA but Brewer has to be worth more than a 2nd round pick right?

and why are the knicks infatuated with 35+ yr old players..

Alright this is what I have so far, I tried to remember as many people as I could (and took off names that havent been here in a long time) but PM me if you want your name up on a team

on the grizzlies train bruh

also kick racist spaniard off, turncoat bastard is a wolves fan now

I haven't really been able to keep up with NBA but Brewer has to be worth more than a 2nd round pick right?
haha no, not this year. Maybe when he was a Bull..
and why are the knicks infatuated with 35+ yr old players..
Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman 1 minute ago
Remember who the head of personnel is with #Knicks. Mark Warkentien, who pushed so hard for J.R. and Kenyon.
This. Warkentien was the former Nugget GM.

balddemon

Banned

I like the pelicans work :p

but nah take me off houston and put me on utah. the houston thing was a joke. I'm really a trob fan.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
It was a thread a couple of years ago on OT that listed everybody and their teams. Do some research and you too could find out who are the irrelevant Milwaukee Bucks fans

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Ryan Anderson TPE is much larger due to his salary.

Right its 4.35 and McRoberts is 3.1

Was just saying it was a seemingly pointless move that actually has a purpose. It's a nice little move by Hennigan.

Getting Redick is nice for the Bucks. Means Monta will get less playing time.

Right its 4.35 and McRoberts is 3.1

Was just saying it was a seemingly pointless move that actually has a purpose. It's a nice little move by Hennigan.

Getting Redick is nice for the Bucks. Means Monta will get less playing time.

Redick probably gonna crash on Dunleavy's couch for 3 months, no way is he staying long term

Most of the posters on that list were trolls who were put on the wrong teams and fairweaher guys who haven't posted in eons. You want a fair listing, just get the posting numbers of GAFfers each thread and check their posts.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
It was a thread a couple of years ago on OT that listed everybody and their teams. Do some research and you too could find out who are the irrelevant Milwaukee Bucks fans

Hahaha. If you talk about me that means I'm relevant!!!

Thanks for adding me onto the list. Relevancy.

Are there any decent big men expected to be available for the Celtics to sign? I can't imagine Doc using Fab Melo much.

yeah that was posted a couple pages back, I used it but it's super out of date and theres a ton of names that dont post here :\

Updated as of this post.

Add me as a Celtics fan.

rando14

I'm not on there.

Gotcha. Updated to this post.

That's a REALLY rough draft. Portland has other fans than reilo who actually post, and Utah with just AlteredBeast? WHAT? Nevermind calling the Clippers lifelongs... Adam Blade has been there since they sucked.

Also Pimperex should still be under LLL.

Added adam blade under clips already, anyone else who wants to be on there can just let me know. Easier than digging through pages of posts

That's a REALLY rough draft. Portland has other fans than reilo who actually post, and Utah with just AlteredBeast? Poor diehard and company...Nevermind calling the Clippers lifelongs, pretty sure Adam Blade has been there since they sucked.

Also you're missing the LLL and Quad L category. Pimp could go on both!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
There are a handful of Sonic fans here still

Also this trade deadline was about what I expected

If you want to trade a star do it earlier with more leverage

The one interesting trade was Boston getting Crawford

Top Bottom