• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

xnipx

I can't see the Cavs being patient after The Decision.

I refuse to believe this was an actual possibility.

Mostly because of my sanity, but also because we didn't have a better offer than Houston.

Beal actually plays. PJ3 and Lamb are in the D league. How was their offer better?

Kevin Martkn is just holding back west brooks shots attempt record.

h3ro

BTW I still don't know what triple L stands for.

n18yq.jpg

San Antonio Spurs ‏@spurs Injury report: Coach Pop said at shootaround Kawhi Leonard will sit out tonight (knee). Leonard only expected to miss tonight's game.

Damnit I'm going to tonight's game and I really wanted to see Leonard :(

[on the bright side this probably means more Manu minutes!]

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Why are Wizards fans mad about getting rid of Crawford? Did they forget how he completely mindfucked Beal at the beginning of the year by playing like a jackass every night?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
That graphic is wrong. I am a Heat fan. Or maybe OKC, depending on how the season finishes up.

Why are Wizards fans mad about getting rid of Crawford? Did they forget how he completely mindfucked Beal at the beginning of the year by playing like a jackass every night?

Craw was fine so long as he didn't share minutes with Beal or Wall, which shouldn't even be that hard.

He actually does have value if you include him in a package with other players that we'll inevitably move (Ariza/Okafor).

We were desperate enough to bring in Pargo, Mack and D-league call ups for our PG position.

Why the fuck would we trade a guy with Craws upside for absolutely nothing?

Why.

I don't know why the Heat are in that quad. We've only been around 25 years! The other franchises have existed more than twice as long!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Craw was fine so long as he didn't share minutes with Beal or Wall, which shouldn't even be that hard.

He actually does have value if you include him in a package with other players that we'll inevitably move (Ariza/Okafor).

We were desperate enough to bring in Pargo, Mack and D-league call ups for our PG position.

Why the fuck would we trade a guy with Craws upside for absolutely nothing?

Why.

Crawford isn't even Flip Murray good.

Your team should've been tanking anyways and that's why your roster is shallow as hell.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
This might easily be the MOST boring trade period in the past 10 years? Not one shakeup. :(

The quad symbolizes franchises who people tend to LIFELONG due to a) championships b) market c) name.

Just look at the Miami/Dallas series at the amount of LLLL fans who came out.
Already the same number of championships as the Knicks!
And more non-Heat players retired in the rafters!

aaa-rafters-michael-jordan-number-retired-by-miami-heat.jpg

linsivvi

This guy will be running the Lakers for the foreseeable future... :/

**** attended college at University of Southern California (USC), majoring in math before he dropped out. He spent much of his youth at race tracks. Although he stood 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m), **** attended jockey school when he was 20.

**** became president of the Los Angeles Lazers in 1985 after his brother Johnny had quit. He brought annual losses down from $1 million to $500,000, but the team folded in 1989. He next became a horse trainer, receiving from his father the half-dozen thoroughbreds he owned. In 1997, Jerry divested himself of his horse racing stock that was increasingly unprofitable. Shortly after, he invited his son to join the Lakers.

**** started with the Lakers in 1998 as an assistant general manager to Jerry West. He provided an infamous to Sports Illustrated for its November 1998 issue. "Evaluating basketball talent is not too difficult," **** said. "If you grabbed 10 fans out of a bar and asked them to rate prospects, their opinions would be pretty much identical to those of the pro scouts." He later said he was trying to compliment Lakers scouts, who faced a challenge with the team usually picking late in the NBA Draft compared to the consensus that he believed existed with lottery picks.

Top Bottom