• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Vire

bye bye
scaled.php

Would be better if it was France.

diehard

Fleer
lol It's Lebrons. He's having a historically amazing season for the ages. Everyone elses seasons are just great in comparison. I know people are sick of lebron and sick of him winning MVPs but he deserves it. Unless you were cool with Karl Malone's MVP.

Don't you mean two MVPs?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
How epic would it be if the clippers fired the black and hired Phil?

Canuck76

Banned
I think he means alot of the sets they run in the half court are basically CP3 pounding the air out of the basketball and creating something out of nothing. or dumping it in to Blake and hoping for the best.

Agreed i still see that as a huge problem for this team in the playoffs

Vahagn

I DONT KNOW

At the risk of getting clowned, I'll just say I got a little bit into the PUA community a couple years back, and stuff like that really works.

Not a 100% of the time, not even close, but often enough to justify taking the time to do it...even if for just shits and giggles.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
At the risk of getting clowned, I'll just say I got a little bit into the PUA community a couple years back, and stuff like that really works.

Not a 100% of the time, not even close, but often enough to justify taking the time to do it...even if for just shits and giggles.

Oh don't worry Vaggy. We got plenty of other shit to clown you about.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @sportalas Linas Kleiza' career is in big danger. Leg surgery in US was unsuccesful, media reports. He may need another surgery.

Damn, that's messed up.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Smooth...

Why are we the thuggets?

Cause "wanker"stein is in charge of team personnel. I mean its insane how many former nuggets are on this team along with kidd and K-Mart reunited again which is also crazy. Also that shit worjs why pretend she is there for his personality when they both know she wants to spin on the baby momma wheel of fortune.

PBY

Banned

Oh god.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

PUA = Post up assist....? pick up assist... ? You lost me bruh.

inthegray

Smooth...

Why are we the thuggets?

jr smith's twitter always delivers

was at the knicks/pacers game (ughhh), and the only thing worse than jr's shots was the obnoxious guy yelling "jr brick" directly behind me every time he touched the ball. we were pretty close to the away bench, so when he started talking shit and making old walker motions to kurt thomas when he walked out, he got the most serious crazy eye glare.

xnipx

For the average guy?

I just don't see it. In a 10 year career that's 3,650 days. He's gotta hook up with 4 new chicks every week for 10 years to pull that off.

In the age of twitter and verified checks it's pretty easy to get groupie tail even when you're on the road. 1 new chick every other day isn't that much for a young single millionaire who spends almost every night is out and about being seen.

Top Bottom