• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

So now Parker is the best point guard? Dude hasn't average more than 7 assists in a season. Where were people when he had similar stats back in 08? CP3's Asst/TO ratio is fucking 4.4. It's amazing how people easily forget how good CP3 was back when he played for the Hornets.

So now Parker is the best point guard? Dude hasn't average more than 7 assists in a season. Where were people when he had similar stats back in 08? CP3's Asst/TO ratio is fucking 4.4. It's amazing how people easily forget how good CP3 was back when he played for the Hornets.
Parker averaged 7.7 assists last year and is right at 7.7 this year as well. As if that's indicative of anything. The Spurs offense is far more free-flowing, and Parker is significantly less ball dominant than CP3.

Doomsayer

LOL. I chuckled out loud when I saw the replay.

Del Negro seems intent in teaching his team a lesson even if they lose by 40 points. Or he's gone brain dead or something and forgot how to call timeouts.

Del Negro doesn't know how to teach lessons, he's "coaching" right now.

Mahonay

Banned
Lmao that jordan flop earlier was shameless
Are the fines only applied to flops that are called in game?

If so they need to think about fining players that do it egregiously on tape, but don't get called on the spot for it. Shit needs to stop.
Del Negro doesn't know how to teach lessons, he's "coaching" right now.
Then Pop is pretty much just shitting on his chest right now. Del Negro laying there...expressionless. "Welp, I guess this is happening".

Are the fines only applied to flops that are called in game?

If so they need to think about fining players that do it egregiously on tape, but don't get called on the spot for it. Shit needs to stop.

Then Pop is pretty much just shitting on his chest right now. Del Negro laying there...expressionless. "Welp, I guess this is happening".

You're fined no matter if the refs see it.

Mahonay

Banned
67 Points for the Bulls? What the fuck did I miss? :lol
An insanely sloppy game from both teams. The Heat were just less sloppy, and LeBron James happened.

Deng had a horrible shooting night and no one picked up the slack for the Bulls.

Also you can't win a game of basketball with 27 turnovers.

Hey Mamba, I didn't get to see it but I heard that POS Stern was at the memorial today.

Fucker had the gall to be smiling while everyone else was somber.

smh

If anyone wins mvp over Parker, I'm done with the nba.
bye bye
scaled.php

If anyone wins mvp over Parker, I'm done with the nba.

lol It's Lebrons. He's having a historically amazing season for the ages. Everyone elses seasons are just great in comparison. I know people are sick of lebron and sick of him winning MVPs but he deserves it. Unless you were cool with Karl Malone's MVP.

Top Bottom