• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
low expectations

tumblr_m59l7oUmRI1rs810go1_400.jpg

MooseKing

Banned
You really think Noel is going to drop to the 4tn pick?

I think he will. Neol's injury is very bad, and many many players have had a dramatic decrease in their performance after coming back from it.

Whoever drafts him will not be playing him at the start of the season, thats for sure.

I don't even think he has had surgery yet. The update after the injury was they had to wait 2-3 weeks b/c of non listed reasons (probably waiting for a surgeon to come back from holidays).

I think he will. Neol's injury is very bad, and many many players have had a dramatic decrease in their performance after coming back from it.

Whoever drafts him will not be playing him at the start of the season, thats for sure.

I don't even think he has had surgery yet. The update after the injury was they had to wait 2-3 weeks b/c of non listed reasons (probably waiting for a surgeon to come back from holidays).

He's still young. Most young players bounce back from it pretty well. IIRC Blake fucked his shit up, sat out a year and came back dunkin on fools.

The sat out a year part is key tho. He also had a NBA training staff to help with his rehab (Clippers joke here). The Bobcats wouldn't be a bad spot for him tho..since the tank isn't over yet..also their bigs are beyond free.

I wish I could be excited for the draft....I just know Gimpy Bynum will lead us to a few wins and we will take another player for Doug to hate.

Emwitus

This is it guys....all or nothing. I live in plano so going all crazy for the lakers right now is getting me bad looks lol

EDIT: ^^ woah

linsivvi

He's overpaid. Lakers do not have much flexibility and should not amnesty Kobe for a number of reasons, but it does not change the fact that he's overpaid.

Every single aging superstar is "overpaid". That's how the NBA salary works. You don't get paid until you start getting old.

Cuban is just being Cuban.

Cloudy

Banned
He's overpaid. Lakers do not have much flexibility and should not amnesty Kobe for a number of reasons, but it does not change the fact that he's overpaid.

He's not fucking overpaid. He brings the Lakers much more than 30mil annually. We fucking suck this year but are still the most popular team because of him. Pau, Nash and Dwight are overpaid...

Top Bottom