• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

otapnam

Mcfale draws up plays forgetting what j lins capable of doing. MAKE PLAYS. He just tells everyone to get it to hargod : /

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Not gonna hate on the Rockets aka HarGod tonight on a back to back on the road against the East's best team.

I expected them to get blown out, they proved me wrong despite losing. Team is gonna be real great with a few extra pieces and a new coach.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
GOD DAMN IT

ESPN keeps trying to spoil the Super Bowl during commercials.
I gotta watch the Spurs game off a bootleg stream site to keep my sanity

jobber

Paul George is making Danny Granger expendable whenever he returns.

FUCK

jobber

How have you managed to avoid this?

The last football I watched was when Seattle came back to go up on Atlanta in the final minute of their game.

After that, I went away and didn't watch ESPN or read any sports sites. Sunday I watched those 3 NBA games and some D-League games from earlier in the week.

I forgot about the NFL. The only reference from the game I heard was WWE talking about power outages or something.

Emwitus

Hey lakers gaf. I've been looking back at stats during the glory years (08-11). Looking at kobe, he really passed the ball quite a bit. During the playoffs and sometimes during the regulars season. No wonder they played well. Smh. Random thought.

Pimpwerx

Just got home. Long work days are long.

I heard the Heat game on the radio. Sounded like every other game. Lazy effort, and scraping out a win. I'm fine with that, so long as we're healthy.

I heard the Knicks lost to the Wizards. #knickstape PEACE.

Top Bottom