• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

I think Pek's the better Nikola than Vuc. Vuc is a pure glass eater and has range but he's way too finesse, Pek's huge and can bully his way around inside.

Vahagn

Hey lakers gaf. I've been looking back at stats during the glory years (08-11). Looking at kobe, he really passed the ball quite a bit. During the playoffs and sometimes during the regulars season. No wonder they played well. Smh. Random thought.

How do you get that? He averaged assist-wise what he's consistently averaged his whole career. Right around 5 per game.

He shot less sure, but he also played less minutes

Czs win theirt 6th in a row but at the Raps expense. damn.
I laugh at those hacks that said Boston was done when Rondo went out, I love that dudes scrappiness, but he hangs onto the ball too much and his ball dominance was probably the reason for JET being ass and a huge part of Bostons offense being third worst in the league

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Rodeo, we have not discussed Ascension and Descension yet. Alpha, where are you at?

Czs win theirt 6th in a row but at the Raps expense. damn.
I laugh at those hacks that said Boston was done when Rondo went out, I love that dudes scrappiness, but he hangs onto the ball too much and his ball dominance was probably the reason for JET being ass and a huge part of Bostons offense being third worst in the league

Yeah, Rondo's a good player, but it's kind of insane how he got pushed up to being considered a top 10 player in the NBA when he can't score or make much impact defensively. That core has always been KG's team and it looks like it still is. I hope that with the success of the Bulls and Celtics without their PGs, people look past who is handling the ball when giving out credit because sometimes those guys aren't the reason (and definitely not the overwhelming reason like the media liked to push with Rose and Rondo) they're winning.

Pimpwerx

Anyone got a gif of Wade dropping Cole Aldrich with a nice behind the back dribble before hitting Joel with a nice dime? PEACE.

http://espn.go.com/losangeles/conve...wight-howard-return-shoulder-injury-play-pain

Gaddang. Kobe says too heck with humbleness. I've never heard a guy cry "me, me,me" so well.
I know Kobe has played through some significant injuries, but he needs to mind his fuckin bidness. If Dwight aggravates that kind of injury, he won't be able to do shit. Wanna make the playoffs? Let Dwight get healthy. Or at least healthier. Torn shit in the shoulder is painful as hell. Been there done that.

I know Kobe has played through some significant injuries, but he needs to mind his fuckin bidness. If Dwight aggravates that kind of injury, he won't be able to do shit. Wanna make the playoffs? Let Dwight get healthy. Or at least healthier. Torn shit in the shoulder is painful as hell. Been there done that.

How are we supposed to protect the 10th seed with no bigmen Dream, huh Dream? How?

Didn't Kobe have that same injury before?

Vahagn

Kobe's played through that injury. So has Lamar Odom while he was in LA.

Not everyone is wired like Kobe, but Kobe has the right to call him out on it. This is Kobe's franchise, and if Dwight leaves this summer, so be it. If you can't handle a little pressure, a little criticism from a 5 time champion telling you to man up, we don't want you around here for 6 years bringing down the culture of the team with your "I play the game to have fun" bullshit.

This is great. He's doing FO a favor by putting Dwight through the ringer this season. Have the franchise see what he's made of mentally before we decide to give him a cool 100 million this summer.

Vahagn

Kobe is fucking shit up running his mouth.

Please, this season's over already. Maybe we make the playoffs, maybe we don't. But a chip's out of the question.

We need to see if Dwight's committed to A) playing with Kobe (he'll have to be to sign the extension) and B) dealing with the scrutiny and the pressure of playing in LA.

If he's not, don't give him his 100 million and let him walk.

Edit: Lol at the idea that Kobe would, or even should baby coddle Dwight instead of challenging him to man up. Our organization doesn't do that shit. Kobe was challenged by Shaq and Phil consistently as a younger player. Man up and play better if you want to lead this franchise.

masud

Banned
Lol opportunistic trolling. 31-16, 7-3 in our last 10. We're good worry about that cluster of fucks you call a team out in LA.

Omega

Banned
why do people acknowledge Emwitus?

i'm sure he's a cool dude but when it comes to sports, rooting for two teams, especially rival teams? man you just don't have permission to speak.

go sit in a corner.

Emwitus

why do people acknowledge Emwitus?

i'm sure he's a cool dude but when it comes to sports, rooting for two teams, especially rival teams? man you just don't have permission to speak.

go sit in a corner.

Oh shut up. Lawd knows i'd rather have a lakers/celtics finals than a thunder/miami. Enough with this buddy buddy lebron/durant fake rivalries.

linsivvi

I want this so we can beat the Celtics best out of 3 and prove we were the dominant team this era.

When both teams fail to make the playoffs they should just schedule a 7 game series between them anyway. The ratings will be better than whatever shitty Finals they will have this season and lots of money will be made.

Let's just call it "Mr Bi-curious Cup".

Emwitus

When both teams fail to make the playoffs they should just schedule a 7 game series between them anyway. The ratings will be better than whatever shitty Finals they will have this season and lots of money will be made.

Let's just call it "Mr Bi-curious Cup".

I'm okay with this.jpg lol

Top Bottom