• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

I want this so we can beat the Celtics best out of 3 and prove we were the dominant team this era.

If only KG didn't get injured in 2010 :(

Would have been 3 straight celtics vs lakers finals.

Lol Dwight and the magic got lucky as fuck that year, the magic still don't give credit to that :p

Lost to the Wizards by double-digits. Allowed 36pts in the 4th.

Considering that a healthy Wizards team > Knicks it's not like its that shameful.

Seriously the Wiz are the 10th best defense in the league and that was before Wall got back.

We're last in the league offensively but that isn't even really the case anymore since Walls return. We're realistically more of a middle of the pack offensive team with him on the floor.

Too bad NETS gaf doesn't exist.

They gonna get dat work Friday night.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I heard the Knicks lost to the Wizards. #knickstape PEACE.

VuPEYFv.png

#fanup PEACE.

Emwitus

That was more lazy effort by the Knicks. There's no way he should have been allowed to go down the court like that. Look at Failton just waddlejog.

It was an impressive offensive move though. He saw the Knicks being lazy and attacked it.

This is john wall we're talking about, not some slow butt scrub.

EDIT: And three guys were right infront of him under the basket.

Jeff-DSA

This is john wall we're talking about, not some slow butt scrub.

EDIT: And three guys were right infront of him under the basket.

It's pretty sad that three guys don't know how to seal the lane. I learned how to seal the lane from a fast break when I was 12. Two guys can do it easily. Three should never fail to stop anybody. It was an impressive offensive play that was enabled by piss poor defense and laziness.

Lakers are really making it easy for Dwight to bail.

He's injured his shoulder twice now, still isn't 100% from the the back surgery, and Kobe is making back handed comments about Dwight being a pussy while Pau is openly commenting on leaving if Mike D and Dwight are still there when his contract expires.

The Rockets have to look really attractive right now.

Fucking Smokey..

linsivvi

We were supposed to tank these 2 seasons and well, this season is now a waste without a 1st round pick.

I say let Dwight walk, let Kobe chase his scoring record next season and get a top pick in 2014 and rebuild.

Oh, and keep Antoni around until then. He is the perfect coach for a team that is trying to lose.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its one thing to have Kobe talking shit about you. But when Nash is taking shots you gotta get back on the court.

Kobe and Nash are being dumb. This season is done and rushing Dwight back while basically calling him weak isn't going to help.

They're both closer to the end of their careers but should realize getting Dwight back at 100% next year, reshuffling the roster in the offseason and turning Pau into better players will be their best shot, much better atleast then trying with all their might to get their shit pushed in come playoff time.

Flash

SI wrote an article about Andrew Wiggins today:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-basketball/news/20130207/andrew-wiggins/?sct=hp_t13_a2&eref=sihp

Pretty good article minus the out of nowhere shitting on Canada that appears in the second half.

lol quoting Leo Rautins and a reputable basketball mind while referencing Team Canada's failures on an international level in the same article. What a joke.

Getting that idiot away from the program will lead to a more success. With the crop of prospects coming up, along with a program headed by respectable figure (Steve Nash), the future looks bright.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
lol quoting Leo Rautins and a reputable basketball mind while referencing Team Canada's failures on an international level in the same article. What a joke.

Getting that idiot away from the program will lead to a more successful program. With the crop of prospects coming up, along with a program headed by respectable figure (Steve Nash), the future looks bright.

Leo Rautins gone and the possible demise of Ro Russell is going to benefit Canadian basketball so much.

I'm looking forward to the next two Olympics. We may finally be able to qualify.

Its not like he can shoot anyway. He has to play it out, if possible.

Best teammates Dwight has ever had. They gotta figure this shit out, lml.

I have to post in here so that I don't get banned.... I have never wanted to come through the screen and punch someone as much as I do that guy cheering on the guy who killed the LAPD captain's daughter and her fiancee. The fiancee used to play basketball with my brother-in-law and from what he says was a pretty nice guy. It's a really sad event and somebody cheering them on absolutely disgusts me.

Omega

Banned
Wizards aren't even that bad with Wall. I said this even before we lost to them.

Funny how the ones who were talking shit have had their team also lose to the Wizards.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Jalen Rose needs to stop throwing in random rap lyrics in every debate. They don't even make sense in the context of the discussion, and they just make him look juvenile and dumb.

Flash

I have to post in here so that I don't get banned.... I have never wanted to come through the screen and punch someone as much as I do that guy cheering on the guy who killed the LAPD captain's daughter and her fiancee. The fiancee used to play basketball with my brother-in-law and from what he says was a pretty nice guy. It's a really sad event and somebody cheering them on absolutely disgusts me.

any thread related to law enforcement is filled with so much hyperbole and ignorance from both sides, better to just stay away

rando14

Fuck that's messed up. That whole thread is a big trap.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
There are some horrendous people on these forums.

Canuck76

Banned
Leo Rautins gone and the possible demise of Ro Russell is going to benefit Canadian basketball so much.

I'm looking forward to the next two Olympics. We may finally be able to qualify.

I think we could go deep. Tristian Thompson, Nicholson, Wigginis, Anthony bennett, we should win at least a bronze in the next few olympics if not contend for silver and gold.

You have Nash running the program. Things are looking good. SI can fuck off if they want to disrespect Canadian basketball

charsace

Lakers are really making it easy for Dwight to bail.

He's injured his shoulder twice now, still isn't 100% from the the back surgery, and Kobe is making back handed comments about Dwight being a pussy while Pau is openly commenting on leaving if Mike D and Dwight are still there when his contract expires.

The Rockets have to look really attractive right now.

Fucking Smokey..

Dwight for Lopez is gonna happen and I'm gonna laugh. Nets still want Dwight even though Lopez keeps on improving his game, is younger, and already has a wicked jumper.

Emwitus

You know what guys? Call me crazy, but i think kobe will get amnestied. I know, lol, but hold on. We are in a situation where kobe is publicly going after dwight...asking him to work with him or leave, telling him to play through an injury and crap. On the other hand, La know their future is tied to dwight, they have to make a choice on who to suck up to? Kobe or dwight? Season is basically over if both pau and gasol can't play, LA obviously aren't making a trade right now so what else? Remember 04-05? exactly.

Dwight for Lopez is gonna happen and I'm gonna laugh. Nets still want Dwight even though Lopez keeps on improving his game, is younger, and already has a wicked jumper.

Lakers don't want Lopez. The 2014 plan is very real and they aren't going to change those plans for Brook Lopez. They will call Dwight's bluff. If he walks he walks.

Edit: and LOL at Kobe being amnestied. Get real.

PBY

Banned
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=157105

Man... shit like this pisses me off. I know Lakers fans in real life who also feel this way. I mean, what's wrong with that quote? I'm the last person from a D12 fan, but the dude is right. Its his career. Why would he risk longterm injury? It just kills me to see fans screaming for blood when its not really their shoulder or money on the line.

Top Bottom