• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Peter (the producer, Ravidrath here in GAF) would know him, hes great.

Wasnt most of that show rotoscoped?

exarkun

Rockets lost a very winnable game. Checking the updates on my phone made it even clearer that we couldn't stop them.

uuugggggghhhhhh

pilonv1

Picked a hell of a day to travel on business. Watched the first quarter on the plane and had no idea Steph would cut lose.

Pretty good result considering Lee was out, let alone Bogut

WJD

Just caught up with last nights games.

1. Curry wow wow wow
2. Fuck you Spurs for losing the race to 20 and losing me money. Even the fucking Knicks won their race for me.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Lamarcus "Tier 2" Aldridge won't be in Portland for another two seasons.
Don't know about that

He is good enough that it will be hard to get equal value for him

LMA for J Smith would have been idea

AirBrian

The sum of this Mavs' season is getting up there with the Golden State Round 1 series. So damn frustrating to watch...and just finding ways to lose close games.

I paid my 5 installments of 27 bucks for this league pass broadband shit and yet it still says I'm going to be billed again next month.

That on top of the navigation on this website being a Riddler puzzle is making this the biggest scam I've ever fallen for.

The broadband stuff is on top of the regular league pass right? I've never used it.

I did pay for CBS's college sports streaming package however, and if the league pass service is anything like that was then yes it's a scam. When it takes half a dozen attempts of calling to cancel a service they don't deserve another dime of your money. Those fuckers stole over a hundred dollars from me.

Yea

Its a streaming thing..I'm not sure what the hell I was thinking. If I catch all of the Wiz games + The national broadcast games we're easily talking at a minimum 4 games at 3 hours a pop...that's 12 hours a week dedicated to watching basketball. Not sure why I thought trying to add more than that was a good idea.

Even then the service fucking sucks.

Also John wall for Kemba and an unprotected 2013 first.

JoeFu

Banned
The sum of this Mavs' season is getting up there with the Golden State Round 1 series. So damn frustrating to watch...and just finding ways to lose close games.

We were up 25 points... how the heck... a;slkghas;lkfjas;lgkhas;flkj

This season man

I haven't posted much this season just because I'm trying to not get pissed by talking about them.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Yea

Its a streaming thing..I'm not sure what the hell I was thinking. If I catch all of the Wiz games + The national broadcast games we're easily talking at a minimum 4 games at 3 hours a pop...that's 12 hours a week dedicated to watching basketball. Not sure why I thought trying to add more than that was a good idea.

Even then the service fucking sucks.

Also John wall for Kemba and an unprotected 2013 first.

I have LP on TV. I tried to verify my account with LPBB so I could watch games online and they couldn't find my info :|

Jeff-DSA

I enjoyed it myself. Glitches are common in the AC series and being such a big fan with tinted glasses usually ignore it.

Glitches are only part of the problem. It was also boring and stupid. Those are two bad issues when it comes to video games, I feel. Just my opinion though. I guess you could like boring and stupid, maybe.

Nori Chan

Glitches are only part of the problem. It was also boring and stupid. Those are two bad issues when it comes to video games, I feel. Just my opinion though. I guess you could like boring and stupid, maybe.
I kinda see where you can say Connors personality can be boring.

Top Bottom