• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

otapnam

• According to Forbes, the Kings are currently worth only $300 million. The Maloofs paid $156 million for the franchise in 1998.
  • The Kings owe $77 million to the City of Sacramento, with the debt secured by Sleep Train Pavilion and the surrounding land.
  • The Kings also owe anywhere from $125 million to $217 million to the NBA as part of loans from the league’s $2.3 billion credit facility. The number is fuzzy because the debt limit for an individual team is supposed to be only $125 million, but the team may have been granted a discretionary exception to exceed the limit by Commissioner David Stern.
  • A relocation fee of at least $30 million will be assessed to the new ownership group.

http://newballpark.org/2013/01/10/500-million-and-rising/

2 men in Andray Blatche entourage have been arrested in the alleged rape case of a 21-yr old Philly woman at the Four Seasons Hotel Tuesday morning. According to reports, pics of the alleged victim were found on Andray's phone and date rape drug was found in the hotel suite which was also rented under Andray's name, but he was cleared of any assault.

His contract with the Nets became guaranteed at the 5 p.m. deadline on Monday. He was apparently celebrating his guaranteed contract when he ran into trouble yet again. According the the Nets, Blatche runs with a "shady" entourage.

smh

SamuraiX-

The current owners of the Sacramento Kings are seeking a significant sale of the franchise while maintaining a voice in how it is run, according to a source. The demands of the Maloof family has caused a possible snag in negotiations with a group that intends to move the franchise to Seattle.

fuckin lol

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Maloofs are a bunch of picky dudes for guys who are 200+ mil in debt. They want $500 million for their franchise that worth 300 million and that isn't enough?
Wash away all your debt plus double what you paid for it

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I stay out of NPD threads on Gaming, Ace, considering I've been banned the last two times I posted in them. :|

Was just curious how this could happen.
Wouldn't it be funny to get in the NBA thread for talking NPD numbers?

iXwPAmoUBZXMt.gif

Looks like Caron had two nice offensive boards last night to seal the deal. I like that they made the comeback from being 10 down in the third.

CP3 is clutch.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
clyde woulda been dishing & swishing KG in the face right there if he was in melos place. funny hearing him say that lol

whether it will be for the right or wrong reasons, it will be an entertaining game

fair enough lol. but im sure he likes the official co-sign as well

its the fucking pacers

wtf

interesting, shump may play against the nets on the 21st

fuck this dewars commercial. so stupid. i dont know what shes saying half the time

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Did Clyde Frazier just say he would've punched KG right on the spot for that comment?!

Hahahahah holy shit. That's OG

Top Bottom