• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Can't help you I'm at a 2.1

Submachine guns with uav, hunter killer care package. Shock chargers if you like to pull a kado and camp. And let teammates be sacrificial lambs when entering a room. Also learn the spawn system. If no one is nowhere near you, there might be fuck tons of enemies near you.

what loadouts do you like to use

Nori Chan

what loadouts do you like to use

Don't really have a specific loadout since I'm trying to get diamon camos. It all depends on the map. M27, MSMC/PDW, 870, DS50, and LSAT are the best guns in their category imo. I usually run hardline with the m27 with a pisol and one lethal. It's all your preference tbh. You just have to play smart. You know like never go in the middle, always go on the sides, silenced weapons are best, have ghost, make sure where your teammates are, etc, etc.

also I'm on that heat age everytime they play west teams. We need all the help we can get lol #Desperate

Cloudy

Banned
Lakers need Portland to somehow lose tonight. Can't believe I'm scoreboard watching in early January. Lakers are so bad lol

Top Bottom