• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

I like cupcakes.

i gotta use one of my bootycalls to make me cupcakes sometime soon

they've played Washington, Sacramento and Philadelphia in this four game win streak.

People were giving us shit to start the season for our "weak" schedule, this shit is beyond weak.

that is true. their schedule looks pretty easy besides us and pacers in the coming weeks as well. they fixed their problem of giving up 20 pt leads in the 3rd Q

we have a nice home stretch coming soon so hopefully we can grab most of these games. i dont like this slide as of late

Omega

Banned
i gotta use one of my bootycalls to make me cupcakes sometime soon

that is true. their schedule looks pretty easy besides us and pacers in the coming weeks as well. they fixed their problem of giving up 20 pt leads in the 3rd Q

we have a nice home stretch coming soon so hopefully we can grab most of these games. i dont like this slide as of late

Yeah.

They're upcoming schedule isn't as easy. They have Indy, Atlanta twice, us, Memphis, Houston and Miami.

I think there's another loseable game. You can probably add Minny to the list as well. They beat the Nets with half their roster dead earlier in the season. They shouldn't have too much trouble this time around.

My mind just exploded.

Seriously.

I can't even process this!

jxRE20Um5VDvX.jpg

The Big Red B-Ball Machine

Chris Herring @HerringWSJ about 48 minutes ago
J.R. Smith's numbers look exactly the same as Felton's in that Chicago game where Carmelo Anthony was hurt. Exactly the same.
Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman 3 minutes ago
Woodson confirmed it was same old Camby injury - plantar fasciitis which cost him 12 games earlier.
FACK!!

Vahagn

Yeah.

They're upcoming schedule isn't as easy. They have Indy, Atlanta twice, us, Memphis, Houston and Miami.

I think there's another loseable game. You can probably add Minny to the list as well. They beat the Nets with half their roster dead earlier in the season. They shouldn't have too much trouble this time around.

What's your icon? It's from a movie right?

Yeah.

oh yeah youre right. plus the bulls after miami as well. hopefully thatll stall em for a bit, getting too close for my comfort.

god damnit

regarding jr smith & felton i guess dudes were just gassed. crazy shit.

pilonv1

I'm trying to picture a Kane/Carlos Boozer frontcourt, and my heart is beating way too fast. Kane was great at basketball in high school, before a knee injury fucked him up.

Kane v Nash (who played in Europe) would be a sight to see.

Matt Morgan played for some small college too.

I love when I see Eric and Tony sitting at the broadcast booth during TNT games, it's like playing a Nintendo game and seeing references to other characters during the game

AcridMeat

Banned
Atleast his team gets to keep the picks.

NBAJam is on some bullshit.

Playing Roadtrip, get to Detroit and Tmac is there.....in a Hawks jersey LOL! This thing is in need of a roster update.
Hahaha, Steph Curry is the only guard on the Warriors in NBA Jam On Fire. Fuck that man.

If you're on PS3 let's GO

Nori Chan

nori what should I do to boost my k/d in BLOPS2, I'm at 1.5 now
Can't help you I'm at a 2.1

Submachine guns with uav, hunter killer care package. Shock chargers if you like to pull a kado and camp. And let teammates be sacrificial lambs when entering a room. Also learn the spawn system. If no one is nowhere near you, there might be fuck tons of enemies near you.

Top Bottom